Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bring Dead Ni-Cad Batteries Back To Life

Started by Magnethos, December 24, 2008, 08:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

this is the picture as I see the magnetic current

nueview

put two electrostatic charged balls under your sheet of glass and get the same picture

Magnethos

Quote from: nueview on December 24, 2008, 06:01:30 PM
put two electrostatic charged balls under your sheet of glass and get the same picture

Very interesting... reading your comment I have thought that we need a Unified Field Theory. I mean, a battery is a dipole because it has 2 poles, positive and negative. Magnet is also a dipole because it has 2 poles, positive and negative too. So, Battery = Magnet.

We need to remember that ALL matter is magnetic. Books says that wood i.e. is not magnetic, but that is not true. Wood is magnetic but it can't be compared with ferromagnetism. If ferromagnetism = 1, maybe wood is 0.00000000001 But it doesn't means that it isn't magnetic. Wood is much less magnetic that a magnet, but IS magnetic.

I have post that I think a Magnet is a Static DC electricity, and a guy said that he has reversed the poles of a battery and Leedskalnin shown that he could reverse the poles of a magnet. So, there is a lot in common, between a Magnet and DC electricity. The problem is DC is Dynamic and a Magnet is Static.

I remember that Steve Mark Toroidal Power Unit, was based in the same principle: extract energy from magnets.
Sweet Floyd also extracted (amplified) energy using magnets.
Leedskalnin also extracted energy from Magnets.
So... there is evident information that anyone can extract energy from magnets. We can extract energy from magnets too, moving the magnet inside a coil. But Steve Mark, Sweer Floyd and Leedskalnin shown that is possible to extract energy from magnets using a Motionless system.

I emailed yesterday to a guy and he said me that people can extract energy from magnets is we configure the magnets. I mean, the potential difference in magnets is 0, so we can't extract energy from magnets without reconfiguring them. I remember also that in this post I said...
What would happen if we reverse the polarity of a battery 50% only?
The answer was:
I'd agree the battery could be zero volts (When using an Apolar Battery, apolar means no potential difference or the same difference /50%/ in both poles sourth and north)

That is the same that happens in a magnet. A magnet has not potential different because it is like an Apolar Battery/50% Pole Reversion.

If we can configure a magnet, like Sweet Floyd made with his magnets, and change the potential difference... 40% 60% in example... we will have energy from the magnets.

I remember Floyd achieved the highest COP 1:1000000, I haven't seen never a higher COP (Coefficient of Performance or energy amplification).

Uhmm, this sounds very interesting  :D

Magnethos

So, the key is to create a Magnet with asymmetric poles. Common magnets have simetrical poles (50% polarity each pole) and a battery is an example of asymmetric pole. Asymmetric means difference in the poles, this means Potential Difference.

Asymmetric poles = Difference of Electrical (Static/Scalar) Potential
Symmetric poles = NO difference of electrical potential.

So, Voltage and Polarization have a lot in common.

I remember that I read that energy is any order of the Virtual Particle Flux of the vacuum. Maybe that order is related with polarization process. When we draw energy, we're discharging the battery, that means we're de-polarizating the source or something similar. I think the discharge process is the Asymmetric to Symmetric Poles process and Charging means Symmetric so Asymmetric Poles.

Current maybe it's an effect from the Voltage.

nueview

i will kick myself if i don't reply to this.
what are you trying to do phase shift current to or from a battery a magnet is already phase shifted butch lafontte has already clearly demonstrated this with his demonstration with the washers and how do you make a magnet you wrap it with a coil of wire out of phase so you get a magnet you can't make a magnet any other way except charged potentials that are out of phase electrostatics is derived by phase shift and i thank you for making me realize this now as it answered many of my problems as well you are right but it will drive me crazy why didn't i see this before to simple thanks for the help.