Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive

Started by currenthopper, December 24, 2008, 01:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 27, 2008, 07:29:10 PM
Shawyer's "EM" drive will soon, I hope, be tested in the definitive environment--outer space.
Smarter people than I have looked at Shawyer's maths and they think there are rather large errors.
I personally don't believe all experimental artifacts have been excluded.
What would be the effect of a tiny pinhole in the container, or an ion wind from some wiring or component at relatively high potential?
I just don't know, but since his math is suspect and the device appears to violate CofM, I'd put money on it being an error of some kind.

I´m not sure whether it works or not either.

If I could see the rotating test rig enclosed in an airtight, grounded rigid shield that rotates with the whole rig and it still rotated then I would say it works. It might be something he should consider doing to improve chances of investment.

Shawyer says that the reason it works is because two seperate inertial frames are set up within the system due to relativistic effects, the maths is way above my head.

FredWalter

Quote from: AlanA on December 28, 2008, 05:53:25 AM
What did Mr. Walden said about his device? Has he made a prototype yet?

He made a prototype, and it behaved as his computer software model predicted, and he says that it passed the pendulum test. However the bearings in his first prototype overheated and damaged the prototype, and I believe that he's waiting for funds to finish making the second prototype.

Now that his patent application has been published, I'm hoping someone else with access to a machine shop can duplicate his prototype (and his success with the pendulum test).

AlanA

thanks for the answer FredWalter.

You said Mr. Walten passed the pendulum test. What is the pendulum test? I never heard about such a test (sorry).
For what is it good for? What means that he passed this test?
I'd like to replicate his invention. But there are not enough informations out there (overunity.com). I have the patent file but that's not enough.

Ragards
Andreas

TinselKoala

Andreas, you might like to look at
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/IPEmain.htm
and
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/test-pm.htm
(scroll down to the Inertial Propulsion section)

Just for starters.

AlanA

Thanks TinselKoala for the links!
Does Naudins device works like Mr. Waldens invention?
Do you have more information about Waldens device?

Thanks