Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What if the textbooks are right?

Started by CARN0T, December 27, 2008, 01:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARN0T

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 27, 2008, 06:49:01 PM
thanks for your honest and candid answer ernie. what would be the best place to stay up to date on your project, this thread or your blog?

Hello, Wilby,

I will make a promise that when I update my blog on this, I will post a notice here.  So, I think this group is the best place to keep in touch.

Ernie Rogers

Creativity

@CARNOT
untill now i also assume textbooks right,untill not proven otherwise.Sill it does not block my mind to allow more exotic approaches.
Indeed,improving of efficiency is the everyday battle worth playing.Many people on this forum agrees on that ( i have a feeling based on posts i read here everyday).
From personal experience,IC is quite complex to work on and asks for some good understanding across different fields in physics.Others already pointed out some problems u may face,i will add an increased heat flux through combustion chamber walls and cylinder wall.In order to keep materials not overstressed , u will have to increase cooling(implying higher heat loses).
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

magifesq

WOW 40:1 compression ratio - you may want to consider water injection to help reduce the chances of detonation. 
Are you familiar with a Pantone 'GEET' device - it may help in reducing the operating temperature, and also help with the efficiencies.
I wish you best of luck.

My personal project for the past 5-6 years has been creating a clean burning 2 stroke engine.  I started with consulting a few engineers sympathetic to the cause and willing to help guide me in my designs.  Right about the time I was ready to commit funds to purchasing raw materials to build the top end out of, I stumbled upon a different approach - clean burning fuels and now I'm following up on that angle. 
One clean burning fuel in particular is Hydrogen from water.  I've been working on a hydrogen fuel cell system for the past couple years and when I'm done I can't wait to bring the final product to the EPA and show them a clean burning 2 stroke.  I just love the 2 stroke engine dynamics and would like to find a way to save it and keep green at the same time.

Again best of luck.

magifesq

Here's another thought - what if the text books are right in so far as laboratory science?
When I think of my textbooks for High School and College - the chemistry and physics textbooks were replications of experiments done in laboratory conditions, controlled conditions, with controlled factors.
I've observed many engineers and scientists rely solely upon the textbooks for their reasoning.  Many refuse over unity concepts because they involve factors and variables that do not conform to traditional textbook approaches.

I've been told by more than a few educated people that hydrogen on demand from electrolysis will not produce enough fuel to run a vehicle - it will not work and that it would require too much energy (which I've often asked how much energy just to receive a blank stare).  I have a hard time accepting that answer due to the Stan Myers, Bob Boyces, and others who have done already it. 

DreamThinkBuild

There is always a possibility of overlooked abnormalities.

"...It is surprising and delightful that comparatively large relativity violations could still be awaiting discovery despite a century of precision testing..."

"Possible Abnormality In Fundamental Building Block Of Einstein's Theory Of Relativity"
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090105150837.htm