Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

tesla power meter as generator

Started by Walter Hofmann, December 29, 2008, 05:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Hofmann

Hi all,
years ago there was a report here in the US that a guy who had to reconnect the original power meter a tesla power meter around 1915 to 1920in a aboundend house. he did connect the wire the wrong way something like one pole instead to the incoming to the pole where house wire should go and so on. he did not realize it untill the energie bill was comming in and showed he had only a few Kw used even the he had running a water heater, room heater oven etc. hes was not sure what is happening he took a lamp coonected to a receipticle and pulled the main breaker and was astound that the lamp was still on. he called the power company and let the meter disconnect again to find out what was going on but even after disconeting the power supply line there was still full power in his house. he had no power conection for two years and could never figure out what was going on. but after disconnecting the meter everythings was out.
now a question does anybody have any more info because even this report is gone ( sure) I could never lay hands on one of this old meter maybe someone has one or no where to find more info on this kind of early meter.
please let me know
thanks and a happy new year
walt

buzneg

There was a video on google of an interview with a guy that said the power meters are overunity machines and they add power to the house. It was and asian guy who interviewed him in a studio setting, I think it was an old show. I can't find this video anymore. He said you can do it with the old power meters, found in junk yards.

Yucca

Quote from: buzneg on December 31, 2008, 05:10:44 PM
There was a video on google of an interview with a guy that said the power meters are overunity machines and they add power to the house. It was and asian guy who interviewed him in a studio setting, I think it was an old show. I can't find this video anymore. He said you can do it with the old power meters, found in junk yards.

I saw the same video, can´t find it either, the guy being interviewed was maybe 70 yrs old and he had a strongish texan accent, he wore a leather necklace with rhinestone in it and an old southwest style grey suit and maybe even a hat. The asian interviever was very smartly dressed in shirt and modern suit and kept handing him different things from junkyards and the guy would spill the beans on it, he spoke about the power meter and divulged the exact models and date ranges that they were made, he also talked about other gadgets from WW2 like special compasses that were needed to work alongside antigrav drives.

edit: it wasn´t Newman even though the description sounds similar.

vegasscorpion

Hi Everyone,
I got you covered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBrKJKFPjgc
William Lyne interview on Youtube
Happy New Year
VegasScorpion

Yucca