Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GPS Enabled Mileage Tax Begins!

Started by goldenequity, December 29, 2008, 04:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldenequity

Thanks....
you guys have once again restored my confidence
in the human spirit and LIBERTY! heh-heh......
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
;D

jadaro2600

One big fat jamming signal should do the trick....right in the middle of rush hour.

What is that thing they do in war time to alter the GPS systems to negate actual locations, ..

and hell, they're just asking for a hacker to attempt to disable the gps net - boy, that would be a feat.

Isn't it strange how these proposals only beget disposals.

Pirate88179

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on December 30, 2008, 03:42:49 PM
Why should we pay for toll roads when it was our tax dollars that built them?

That is a good question and one I always wondered about.  I was born and raised in NJ and they had toll roads everywhere, and you had to pay for every bridge you crossed leaving the state.  The amounts were raised every year and the traffic tie-ups were terrible at these "collection points".

20 years ago, I moved to Kentucky.  A very strange things was happening here.  When I first moved here, there were like 4 major toll roads.  Over the years, as each road bond got paid off....they ACTUALLY REMOVED THE TOLL BOOTHS!!!!!!  Now, I can't think of a single toll road here in the state.  This was a breath of fresh air believe me.

Now, this state is not perfect, no state is, and they are always thinking of new ways to "raise revenue", but, for me to see all of these tolls roads get paid off and become free, and no more quarters in the ashtray needed to travel, and no more traffic jams at the booths, well, at least that is something.  Of course, if they get wind of this new GPS garbage, who knows, they may jump on it.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

goldenequity

oh yea... mm-m-h-m-m-... not just an Oregon plan....  ::)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘Spy-in-sky’ trials get the go-ahead despite Government promise to scrap road-pricing plan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1103999/Spy-sky-trials-ahead-despite-Government-promise-scrap-road-pricing-plan.html

James Chapman
UK Daily Mail
Friday, Jan 2, 2008

Ministers are pressing ahead with a £10million trial of ’spy-in-the-sky’ road-pricing technology despite widespread public opposition.

Test runs will start soon in seven locations for the scheme which could result in charges of up to £1.30 a mile on the most congested roads.

Volunteer drivers will have units fitted to their cars, which will be tracked by satellite and will automatically deduct payments from a test account.

The trials are proceeding despite previous statements from the Government suggesting that it had abandoned the idea of national road pricing.

Tests are expected to take place in Leeds, North Yorkshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, South West London, Suffolk and Essex.

The latest technology will be used to precisely track motorists’ movements at every hour of the day.

New figures from the Government show that the bill of £10million covers only part of the tests, with further costs to follow.

Shadow Transport Secretary Theresa Villiers said: ‘Labour’s instinctive Big Brother approach to the management of our road systems is the wrong way to tackle congestion.

Cap-Z-ro

Oh, its just about trying to alleviate "road congestion" thats all...then we needn't worry.

Regards...