Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GPS Enabled Mileage Tax Begins!

Started by goldenequity, December 29, 2008, 04:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plasmastudent77

GPS is easy to handle - just put aluminium foil over the GPS antenna and it will think its under cover .......

The biggest issue is privacy though.

Ironically, most people have a cell phone which is really a personal tracking device and usually it means someone has one phone number for life. If you dont want to be tracked, turn off the cell phone and remove the battery - it can be located to within +/- 15 feet with the new 3G technology.  Ever wondered why this 3G technology has been rolled out at such a speed? Of course its marketed as "cool" and "hip" for the suckers......

*Ding*....the turkeys are done......

Thaelin

Its real sad to know that big boy can turn your phone on when its off as well.
This is just another way to have  a tracking device on the car you own. Best way
is to just tell them you refuse to have it. Pay the 2cents more and they can piss off.

thaelin

plasmastudent77

This isnt about tax , its about tracking and more importantly - CONTROL.

It has to be dressed up so the punters will not only buy into their own electronic prison but keep paying to keep themselves "incarcerated".

People are so damn brainwashed and brow beaten these days ( thanks to all the chemicals in the water and the highly effective media cartel ) that they will do damn near anything.

There will be pockets of "resistance", but by and large, it will be blanket coverage.
Be careful though - anything to do with tax is highly policed and usually brutally enforced. History tells us this.

Again, control is the issue - it has nothing to do with tax, but the tax is a nice little earner.

The best advice I could give people is 2 things :

(1) Study the Bible and recognise we are in the count down into Matthew 24 by understanding the signs of the times ( its all listed in Matt 24...)
(2) Please accept Jesus Christ of the Bible as your Saviour and recognise God of the Bible ( Jesus Christs' father ) is in control , even though it might not look it.

The reason I say this is this - as things get progressively worse, it will become an open war between good and evil. The best con job Satan ever did was convince people he doesnt exist, despite the Bible telling us so plainly.

"And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."
( Rev 12:9 )

Ergo, Satan will try to distract, brutalise, control, smash, decieve, lie to or cunningly lure people away from accepting the UNCHANGING Word of God, the Bible. Once people are in a rudderless state and pursue the "anything goes" or "we all have rights but no repsonsibilities" or "its all relative", youre a gonner. And once the full state of play kicks off, and the camps crank up and all your stuff is confiscated and people are interned and all your money is worthless and your gold rusts ( because God said He would do this ), then who will you turn to?

If you rely on people , well people with satanic backing are going to put you in the camps - so relying on the "good of people" is pointless. At that stage, when you have no possessions, no liberty - if you turn to God, ask sincere and honest repentance and beg forgiveness for your sins, God will hear you.
At that point, all you will have will be Yahweh, God of the Bible to protect you.

Acts 2:16-21
16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
17 "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
   Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions,
      your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
      and they will prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below,
      blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

America is dying. It is about to be FULLY overshadowed by satan thanks to his willing henchmen, and anything Biblical ( especially worship of God ) will soon be openly persecuted. This is believe is the beginning iof the pangs of distress spoken clearly in Matt 24 and so it will spread to the rest of the world , most likely by WWIII between Christendom and Islam. 

IMPORTANT Christendom is NOT true christianity.
Christendom is so-called "Christains" getting in bed with politics ( which started at the Council of Nicea ) , and as such is a perversion of pure worship of God and as such is unacceptable to God.

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence". ( John 18:36 )

And Christians dont go to war, anyway :
"Thou shalt not kill" ( Exodus 20:13 )
"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment."  ( Matt 5:21 )

From this huge but nasty war, I'd expect the mark of the Beast to appear for our "security" as the Anti Christ appears to "solve" all our "problems". But do not accept it, even though it will likely carry the threat of death with it. Accepting the mark of the beast will mark you as for the Beast , and against God.

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." ( Rev 13:11-18 )

9  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. ( Revelation 14:9-11)

Sure..... people can tell me to go jump, but look around you? Do you recognise the world your grandparents or parents lived in? Does it seem to most sane people that the world has indeed gone mad?

In the Last Days, God said he would remove His restraining power and let evil run amok before He sorted things out ( 2 Thessalonians 2:1-17 ). But we also have to prove which side of the fence are we on - and this comes down to how we live. If we live for God, we are on His side, if we live satans way we are on satans side.

We need to decide and make it quick - God doesnt want fence sitters.

"But since you are lukewarm and not hot or cold, I'm going to spit you out of my mouth."(Rev 3:16 )

Yeah sure this post might be seen as a rant, but I put this here out of love for my fellow man that you may be warned and get to know God before its way too late. You dont have much time.

2 Peter 3:1-10

This is now, beloved, the second letter I am writing to you; through them by way of reminder I am trying to stir up your sincere disposition, to recall the words previously spoken by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and savior through your apostles.

Know this first of all, that in the last days scoffers will come (to) scoff, living according to their own desires and saying,
"Where is the promise of his coming? From the time when our ancestors fell asleep, everything has remained as it was from the beginning of creation."
They deliberately ignore the fact that the heavens existed of old and earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God; through these the world that then existed was destroyed, deluged with water.
The present heavens and earth have been reserved by the same word for fire, kept for the day of judgment and of destruction of the godless.
But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day.
The Lord does not delay his promise, as some regard "delay," but he is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a mighty roar and the elements will be dissolved by fire, and the earth and everything done on it will be found out.

Oh.......and it seems internet censorship is becoming more and more frequent, as open persecution of Christians gets closer and closer.

Peace to all. 

b0rg13

Quote from: plasmastudent77 on January 05, 2009, 06:47:01 PM
This isnt about tax , its about tracking and more importantly - CONTROL.

It has to be dressed up so the punters will not only buy into their own electronic prison but keep paying to keep themselves "incarcerated".

People are so damn brainwashed and brow beaten these days ( thanks to all the chemicals in the water and the highly effective media cartel ) that they will do damn near anything.

There will be pockets of "resistance", but by and large, it will be blanket coverage.
Be careful though - anything to do with tax is highly policed and usually brutally enforced. History tells us this.

Again, control is the issue - it has nothing to do with tax, but the tax is a nice little earner.

The best advice I could give people is 2 things :

(1) Study the Bible and recognise we are in the count down into Matthew 24 by understanding the signs of the times ( its all listed in Matt 24...)
(2) Please accept Jesus Christ of the Bible as your Saviour and recognise God of the Bible ( Jesus Christs' father ) is in control , even though it might not look it.

The reason I say this is this - as things get progressively worse, it will become an open war between good and evil. The best con job Satan ever did was convince people he doesnt exist, despite the Bible telling us so plainly.

"And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."
( Rev 12:9 )

Ergo, Satan will try to distract, brutalise, control, smash, decieve, lie to or cunningly lure people away from accepting the UNCHANGING Word of God, the Bible. Once people are in a rudderless state and pursue the "anything goes" or "we all have rights but no repsonsibilities" or "its all relative", youre a gonner. And once the full state of play kicks off, and the camps crank up and all your stuff is confiscated and people are interned and all your money is worthless and your gold rusts ( because God said He would do this ), then who will you turn to?

If you rely on people , well people with satanic backing are going to put you in the camps - so relying on the "good of people" is pointless. At that stage, when you have no possessions, no liberty - if you turn to God, ask sincere and honest repentance and beg forgiveness for your sins, God will hear you.
At that point, all you will have will be Yahweh, God of the Bible to protect you.

Acts 2:16-21
16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
17 "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
   Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions,
      your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
      and they will prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below,
      blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

America is dying. It is about to be FULLY overshadowed by satan thanks to his willing henchmen, and anything Biblical ( especially worship of God ) will soon be openly persecuted. This is believe is the beginning iof the pangs of distress spoken clearly in Matt 24 and so it will spread to the rest of the world , most likely by WWIII between Christendom and Islam. 

IMPORTANT Christendom is NOT true christianity.
Christendom is so-called "Christains" getting in bed with politics ( which started at the Council of Nicea ) , and as such is a perversion of pure worship of God and as such is unacceptable to God.

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence". ( John 18:36 )

And Christians dont go to war, anyway :
"Thou shalt not kill" ( Exodus 20:13 )
"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment."  ( Matt 5:21 )

From this huge but nasty war, I'd expect the mark of the Beast to appear for our "security" as the Anti Christ appears to "solve" all our "problems". But do not accept it, even though it will likely carry the threat of death with it. Accepting the mark of the beast will mark you as for the Beast , and against God.

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." ( Rev 13:11-18 )

9  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. ( Revelation 14:9-11)

Sure..... people can tell me to go jump, but look around you? Do you recognise the world your grandparents or parents lived in? Does it seem to most sane people that the world has indeed gone mad?

In the Last Days, God said he would remove His restraining power and let evil run amok before He sorted things out ( 2 Thessalonians 2:1-17 ). But we also have to prove which side of the fence are we on - and this comes down to how we live. If we live for God, we are on His side, if we live satans way we are on satans side.

We need to decide and make it quick - God doesnt want fence sitters.

"But since you are lukewarm and not hot or cold, I'm going to spit you out of my mouth."(Rev 3:16 )

Yeah sure this post might be seen as a rant, but I put this here out of love for my fellow man that you may be warned and get to know God before its way too late. You dont have much time.

2 Peter 3:1-10

This is now, beloved, the second letter I am writing to you; through them by way of reminder I am trying to stir up your sincere disposition, to recall the words previously spoken by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and savior through your apostles.

Know this first of all, that in the last days scoffers will come (to) scoff, living according to their own desires and saying,
"Where is the promise of his coming? From the time when our ancestors fell asleep, everything has remained as it was from the beginning of creation."
They deliberately ignore the fact that the heavens existed of old and earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God; through these the world that then existed was destroyed, deluged with water.
The present heavens and earth have been reserved by the same word for fire, kept for the day of judgment and of destruction of the godless.
But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day.
The Lord does not delay his promise, as some regard "delay," but he is patient with you, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a mighty roar and the elements will be dissolved by fire, and the earth and everything done on it will be found out.

Oh.......and it seems internet censorship is becoming more and more frequent, as open persecution of Christians gets closer and closer.

Peace to all. 

great post man. (thumbs up).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

@plasma77,

If you were to read the book of Genesis with a truly discerning mind, like me, you would find yourself asking why the plural 'Gods' is used to describe the occupants of some type of transport with descending stairs...who then chose 'wives' from among their human "subjects".

Then you will realize that to them, advanced aliens would certainly seem like 'Gods'.

And after all  of that, the records of events were distorted by the ruthless ruling truth hiders of the day.

Any and only off world salvation coming our way will also come from aliens...and not any wrath wielding 'Godhead' fabricated by savage rulers.

Other than that you have a clear view of the process...you just have to set aside all the pre conditioned beliefs cleverly embedded in the accounting of historical events, and keep in mind that the one thing that hasn't changed since...you can't rely on the word of people in authority.

So to conduct ones life based on a book of unknown origin taking a big leap of faith...so to speak.

Particularly as it relates to the ostracizing of a sizable gay community...which included a goodly number of kids who commit suicide rather than be a pariah of society.

Other than that people are free to believe and do as they please...as long as no other living creature is negatively affected.

That is the yardstick I go by.

Regards...