Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My entrance into the $1M Randi challenge

Started by PaulLowrance, December 30, 2008, 04:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Doesn't it make sense that anyone who truly believes their machine violates the present laws of physics, as understood by conventional scientists, should enter their machine in the one Million dollar Randi challenge?

[cricket, cricket, cricket]  The quietude here is deafening. Am I the only small guy (excluding companies such as Steorn and Blacklight) who believes in what they say?  ;D   ... [cricket, cricket, cricket]

PL

MrMag

Paul,

I really don't think you will get a reply from them. As I mentioned, the challenge is to prove you have psychic abilities. I don't think they care about your diode array.

But good luck anyways.

PaulLowrance

MrMag,

Ultimately, you could be correct. Maybe they'll run away with their tail between their legs knowing full well I could have something. That being said, here's a direct quote from their web page -->

Quote from the Randi website:
++++++
The intial guidelines for submitting a Perpetual Motion Machine to the Challenge are very simple. The applicant must fulfill all guidelines stated in the Challenge Application, and must, additionally, have the machine built and ready to test prior to applying.
++++++

Maybe you're correct. I'd feel more comfortable about the Randi organization if they could at least spell correctly-- note to the word "intial."  Anyhow, yes, I will pursue it. If they deny my diode array, then in all likelihood I'll begin to make a lot of media noise until they at least publicly admit that it's possible to violate the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, or they no longer accept perpetual motion machines.

PL

wizardofmars

Randi is a credible guy - I read his site every week. He does take on perpetual motion and pseudoscience in his challenge as well (although his main focus is supernatural claims).

I suggest registering at the forums at http://forums.randi.org/ and posting if you want some input. The forum at http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=8 addresses the $1m challenge specifically.

The forums attract a lot of qualified engineering and physics types.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

PaulLowrance

Thanks for the info!  I'll check it out.

PL