Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Natures Perpetual Wheel

Started by FreeEnergy, December 15, 2005, 05:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

I Do now think its possible to get a Fully gravity powered motor, imagine a ton of steel falling non stop and use that as a motor.

im thinking of rotars and the helix drive is the closeist thing to that.

(that gravity motor i been talking about adds weight, but the helix loses weight)

+g and - g.

ever spun round with a Ball ,object , i feel the up and side ways and it some how the ball feels lighter. (and i feel like im somehow spining faster and then i lost balance and fall down..) and when i give a push i speed up more and then slows down while MY ARMS ACHE..

what do you think?

:-P. hah.

and what about that discovery program about a russian air liner that exploits this Non gravity effect , and its like Space and the air craft is like pointed (if i can remember) something like 45 - 65 o
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

if you think that motor won't work then unlikely you will find that this would work, and you would then find unlikely a Magnet motor won't work , but really ITS EM ENERGY.

that helix design is so easy to copy.. to slow the ball you have to move it out wards ( a small tire Accelerates faster and SPINS FASTER DOESNT IT?) AND A BIG Tire spins Slowly, WHAT ABOUT Planets eh?

this is a Example of a - Gravity system , and it works like the Gear RATIO SYSTEM Of the Norway design. But the Helix is ALL IN ONE!

THE INNER SPINS FASTER THEN THE OUTER WHICH MEANS THAT IT WORKS OKAY?

The Gravity motor which moves the bottom to the top, WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE THAT. (norway design)

its the same for the Helix and that is a way for a gravity motor to 'Self run' closed Loop.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

why don't you spin with a object for instance a ball with your Arms out, sheesh.. now who don't belive in self running gravity systems, just looks at the weather system ...

it has a Connection with Vortex and Negative energy okay?

http://world.std.com/~mmcirvin/gravity.html

lltfdaniel1

the inner spins faster and FASTER, can you see it yet?

lltfdaniel1

This thing is with this helix design is , you need to know what weight it needs (you just can't use Blue tack), it is base on the 90 rule.

You need the right measure ments, the right weight .(it doesnt need to be perfect ether its gota be light or heavy , i reakon light , its gota lose weight)

and there you have it , the 90 bars are somewhat away from the main body.