Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Natures Perpetual Wheel

Started by FreeEnergy, December 15, 2005, 05:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

that shouldnt be to much of a problem ether its got be heavy or lighter then the main body.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

well it does work, it needs to be tested etc like as if you was new to lets say building a magnet motor.

many times over to get the best performance.

what im on about is a flow of Weight when it Spins,

like a twister.

and that flow of weight hits the slower outer (ball) circle and thus , OVERUNITY.

if only i wasnt deprived of metal, well looks like ill be makeing one outa wood.

and shape it.

i think this design is worth all the effort.

as for the belt which holds the balls outward should weight tiny. (plastic prehaps)

lltfdaniel1

unless you use your self and put 90o Bars over you ;-).

plastic would be alright as 90 bars to.

ill explain how the 90 bars work , the negitve gravity effect travels to the outer rim of the bar which CAUSES The negitive gravity effect and the ball completes it thus , OVERUNITY.

Guys get your reasoning processes working and stop useing science lol!

lltfdaniel1

the inner has be very simular in weight to the bars. (or the same)

Overunity!

negative gravity.

or the inner would be simular in weight to the bars and the balls would weight NEGATIVE,

I Think that makes Sence now

just like the minato motor (WITH THE MAGNET Power as the unbalancer)

(God's helping me by the way )

the inner spining , must weight the same as the bars . and when the inner SPINS Faster then the Bar , what do you think , and the ball weights Erm lighter?

overunity?

and all that power hits the Lighter ball, aint that unbalanced and produce overunity?

like a fallen ton of steel not stoping?????????????????????????????

and the lighter ball provokes the cone to SPIN EVEN AND MORE FASTER,

and that extra spin makes the Ball even lighter..