Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100% energy saver in the market

Started by gigawattgratis, December 31, 2008, 05:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Quote from: fritznien on January 06, 2009, 08:25:38 PM

as for the power saver  it looks a total scam to me. anyone know how it would work?

G'day Fritz,

From the limited research I did I gather that the motor on the meter relies on the frequency of the AC supply ie. 50 or 60 Hertz.

The idea is to send an inverted frequency signal back into the meter and apparently that stuffs up the works. As to a circuit for such a device I don't have one. According to the German authorities the device was designed by the same men that at the time designed and built the meters for the power companies. Sort of like a lucrative little sideline. They would have known how to fool their own product.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

drspark

Creativity,
Group,

I made some power measurements of things on around the house using my killawatt meter:
were supposed to be 120v @ 60hz

Blower on forced air, outside Wood burning stove/furnace.
123V, 2.35A, 153W, 290VA, 0.53PF
This Dual monitor computer, UPS, router, wireless radio and another computer CPU unit.
122.6V, 2.82A, 238W, 325VA, 0.69PF
Microwave Oven 1,1kw on hi cup of water inside.
119.8V, 11.77A, 1255W, 1400VA, 0.89PF
Christmas tree lights. incandescent lamps.
120V, 2.02A, 244W, 245VA, PF 1.0
Humidifier (portable)
122.4V, 0.16A, 11W, 19VA, 0.58PF
Large LCD TV, Satellite receiver dvr, DVD/VHS unit, alarm clock, Barn bug radio, all on UPS.
120.7, 2.17A, 243W, 263VA, 0.92PF
Phillips 13W CFL.
122.6V, 0.21A, 16W, 26VA, 0.62PF
CRT TV, volume set to max.
122.2V, 0.81A, 71W, 94VA, 0.73PF
Upright Freezer.
123.2V, 1.17A, 118W, 145VA, 0.81PF
Box window fan.
122.4V, 0.76A, 90W, 93VA, 0.95PF
All Tube oscilloscope.
122.2V, 2.62A, 300W, 320VA, 0.93PF

Most of the big things are wired in directly with no plug.
My wife wasn't doing laundry so i cant get data from those two machines.

DrSpark

fritznien

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 06, 2009, 08:49:57 PM
G'day Fritz,

From the limited research I did I gather that the motor on the meter relies on the frequency of the AC supply ie. 50 or 60 Hertz.

The idea is to send an inverted frequency signal back into the meter and apparently that stuffs up the works. As to a circuit for such a device I don't have one. According to the German authorities the device was designed by the same men that at the time designed and built the meters for the power companies. Sort of like a lucrative little sideline. They would have known how to fool their own product.

Hans von Lieven
hans that sounds like  any grid tie inverter, the problem is it would take as much energy as the house was using. not to mention that grid ties have a lot of safety features to prevent islanding. the trick is to fool the meter not just pump power back to the grid. as i understand it there are 2 coils one for currant one for voltage and wheel speed of the meter is proportional to the in phase currant. very hard to fool.

drspark

This is illegal info lol;
I suspect the motor in the meter can only accelerate within limits.
I think the cheat system draws huge amount of power in 1-4 cycles charging caps that then feed an inverter.
The huge pull can happen before the meter motor can respond correctly.. Resulting in fewer counts..

Please don't do this as it really is wrong and is not free nrg! Its not a solution to the problem only an increase in the problem.

DrSpark

fritznien

Quote from: drspark on January 06, 2009, 10:20:01 PM
This is illegal info lol;
I suspect the motor in the meter can only accelerate within limits.
I think the cheat system draws huge amount of power in 1-4 cycles charging caps that then feed an inverter.
The huge pull can happen before the meter motor can respond correctly.. Resulting in fewer counts..

Please don't do this as it really is wrong and is not free nrg! Its not a solution to the problem only an increase in the problem.

DrSpark
i assume you mean quarter cycles. the meter is an electric motor moved by the inphase field of the current and voltage coils, any pulses too quick to give the wheel a push would be too high a frequency
to allow much current to flow through the inductance of the system. also in the fifties high power transistors did not exist so how would they work the trick? as for cheating the meter there are many legal ways to reduce your bill..