Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: ramset on January 22, 2009, 06:06:39 PM
Gentlemen

I'm confused [typically I'm always confused, this time more so]

The gas filled tube theory [seems Tesla loved tubes]

The Piezo transducer [I believed tuned to a specific frequency [one that beats the piss out of water]

The big  'doesn't heat up the cell'  thing

The simple neon circuit?

So many cool ideas !!

How can we test some of them??

Chet

Yeah, most just don't get it.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

ramset

Grumpy

'It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question'.

-Frank Edwards
I really like that quote [and believe it]

Another one I like
'On to whomever much is given, much is required' [ To me this is similar to Frank Edwards] Implying a responsibility to the GIFTED amongst us

I actually think I am more excited about Meyers discovery [or improvement on the idea] and less confused [due to recent ideas about how this is done]

My initial confusion revolved around all the possibilities

Know Im just freakin excited

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

BUZZ
I had no idea, President!!

WOW!!

I like your joke

And your ideas/observations

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sparks

@ramset

The problem with Stan Myers work is he had a shitload of stuff hitting the patent office trying to sewup any kinda lowamperage fracturing of watta amongst other things.   If you look at one of his first cells it's a duplicate of Tesla's ozone pattent but Tesla ionized air to get ozone and Myers got himself some hydrogen.  By using the watta as the dielectric in a capacitor and using it in a resonant circuit of course he is going to use less energy then just pushing straight dc at it.  He uses a feed back circuit that senses his capacitance and adjusts the resonator to keep it in tune.  The dielectric current is very pervasive well able to influence the electron to proton bond never mind the hydrogen bonds.   Like all inquisitive minds he keeps fuckin around tuning to different types of watta and gets some shit to happen like buzz is talking about (cold fusion).  This happens when he hits some mechanical resonance on his tubes.  Then he continues on and makes sure his hydrogen fuel is an exact replacement for gasoline.  Jumps in his dune buggy and gets himself poisoned for fucking around with greedy insane people. Your time is gonna come watch out .... seems like it has come.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

sparks

@Buzz

When he developed his injector he introduced an ionized gas into the injector stream to make sure his fuel didnt turn back into water where you least expect it.  Some of his patents he has the water inside a magnetron looking thing and runs the cavity with the water in it and photodiode arrays  (uv scource if you ask me)  to keep things bubbling while the electrons get pulled out at the anode.
      Best overunity results I ever got were using rusted iron wire and pulsing it with high voltage.  Whats nice about iron wire (stainless steel I guess too) is you don't waste any energy resetting the magnetic domains every pulse.  The oxide layer provides a good conductor of dielectric currents too.  So you get all three of em going the same way. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love