Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 08, 2009, 12:38:44 PM
You'll need to define "indiscriminant," but Geiger counters are not going to pick up any electromagnetic pulses produced by your magnetic cores or the wires in or around such cores. IOW, the Geiger counter does a good job at only picking up gamma and beta radiation, and some models can also detect alpha radiation.

So then you admit there would be no gamma radiation.  Can you show any confirmation of nuclear transmutation of any kind without gamma radiation?  BTW, the nuclear work of Walter Russell has not been accepted in conventional physics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Russell

You can provide a reference?

PL

You are obviously not interested in actually achieving usable anomolous energy by any means.  No reference I can ever show will make you agree, so what is the point?

This reduces you and your banter the rank of "troll".
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ramset on January 08, 2009, 01:24:18 PMPaul
yes lots get locked[by the people who started them] Stefan NEVER locks a thread without reason And always says so in the last post
Perhaps you're correct, but you've shown no proof, at all. I was just curious why you make so many statements based on no proof.

Enough said on this IMO. I was just asking for any proof what so ever about thebuzz theory, and found none.

PL

ramset

Paul
you seem to have a double standard  ""As far as I know, Stefan doesn't change the stars.'' [A statement with no proof][silly example, but no sillier than yours]
You also seem to have an agenda
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

spinner

Quote from: ramset on January 08, 2009, 01:24:18 PM
The entity known as Buzz left[banned] as a junior member has since been reinstated as an ELITE member with so many stars he can't seem to find them all
   Chet

Ha, banned as junior member and returned as an "Elite member"...
What Elite? The SaintBuzz Ego club?

Jeez, now we have a karma scoring...
If I say that The Buzz is a Charlatan, cheating audience preaching mostly nonsense, semi-truths and self-delusions as they were the Ultimate Truth ... :o

Hey, Buzzers, hit hard!

Btw, Ramset, it would be nice if at least your boss would "applaud" you... You are sucking up his ass for quite some time now.
"Ex nihilo nihil"

wattsup

@Grumpy

What Paul is saying is his right to debate such a claim. I also have misgivings about the cavitation theory although your last paragraph of your explanation does help in the physical sense. I accept some portions and reject others, especially the use of the word "ALL" is due to cavitation, "ALL" is mass to atomic, and especially the discussion of 2 coulombs at 1 meter, this would have to be laid out clearly as to how you would plan to go about testing this in a manner that others can replicate. A one liners will not cut it. The universe is too vast to make such claims.

Theories are a dime a dozen, you know this, I know this and we all know this. What TheBuzz is proposing is no small claim and actually, this is really not the place to propose it expecting that any real world change might come out of it in the scientific community. This is no small pick'ins. Our own personal work loads are already high and the amount of brain-power, effort and also stamina required to hold your own during such a process is rather high.

Added to the already difficult realities of coming out with a new and unproven theory, now if members cannot openly discuss this without fear of being ridiculed as we know is often the case with how TheBuzz responds to others, then I and others will not have the stomach to entertain any rebuttals. You either want to propose a theory and be open to debate or you keep your theory to yourself and don't cause any waves. Can it be any other way. I think not.

Then there is TheBuzz's honest approach to this subject that must also include an honest realization that he could in fact be proven wrong, maybe not by us but in general academia where this theory really should make its claim.

Or at least make a mark and someday some university smart ass will find it and bring it into more public light. These things take time. TheBuzz cannot expect things to change just by announcing it here in a few somewhat ambiguous lines of text. I would take much more then that. But the first start is to accept both others can object and in fact others may even prove you wrong. Are you open to that possibility - yes or no. Will you treat others respectfully during this process - yes or no. You know the rest.

But, to tell you the truth the world does not have any time to fiddle around with new theories. The fuse is lit and is getting short. Once we can buy more time for the world, we'll have time to mull over new theories. I'm just trying to be a realist cause I like the guy, I think he is smart mixed with smart-ass but his ideas are good.