Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Fred

Your Statement

So when I understand the process of cavitation correct, we are only "destroying" matter to convert it into energy

I know the Buzz is busy

Your word destroy is not a good one for this process

Cavitation creates' Change,' only during the process

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Frederic2k1

Quote from: ramset on January 14, 2009, 08:15:41 AM
Fred

Your Statement

So when I understand the process of cavitation correct, we are only "destroying" matter to convert it into energy

I know the Buzz is busy

Your word destroy is not a good one for this process

Cavitation creates' Change,' only during the process

Chet

So will we see a decrease in weight of this body ?
When you say that it will only creates ' Change during the process ' will the created energy again recombine to matter ?

Thank you for your reply !

ramset

Buzz
Can you post a link to the locked thread please[ The one you started I can't find it]
Thank you
Chet
PS Fred 21
Any comments I make  would not be relevant to the theory [I would just be talking out of my ass]
Hopefully Buzz will have the time to post the link
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Grumpy

Quoteevery verified free energy device used cavitation to convert mass into the atomic energy contained within the mass

First, what is "mass"?

Second, what is energy?

I ask, because the way conventional physicist answer these two questions leads to a confusing end.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: Chef on January 14, 2009, 06:10:58 PM
I see, Grumpy answered my question. Is that TheBuzz nick used by Grumpy? Or what?

No.  Buzz and I are physically different people.

I took the liberty of responding because Buzz had already stated that information was exchanged between himself and the craft from a distance of 50 feet.  There was no mention of an instrumental means of communication and it is widely rumored that other beings are "telepathic".  If you assume that Buzz is not telepathic, then perhaps the exchanged information audibly.  It doesn;t really matter though.

If the craft were piloted by humans, what need or desire would there be to exchange information?

Why a craft at all? - humans could just walk up and talk to Buzz directly.

Maybe he is just bullshitting us.  That is what everyone probably thinks anyway. 
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards