Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Grumpy on January 08, 2009, 12:23:22 PMAs long as you keep ignoring the fact that a Geiger tube is "indiscriminant" - I have nothing more to say about it and you can stop bringing it up.
You'll need to define "indiscriminant," but Geiger counters are not going to pick up any electromagnetic pulses produced by your magnetic cores or the wires in or around such cores. IOW, the Geiger counter does a good job at only picking up gamma and beta radiation, and some models can also detect alpha radiation.

Quote from: Grumpy on January 08, 2009, 12:23:22 PMIf you had followed up on the work of Walter Russell, you would know that the transmutation I refer to in not the brute force nuclear reaction of conventional science.
So then you admit there would be no gamma radiation.  Can you show any confirmation of nuclear transmutation of any kind without gamma radiation?  BTW, the nuclear work of Walter Russell has not been accepted in conventional physics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Russell

Quote from: Grumpy on January 08, 2009, 12:23:22 PMElectrical discharge explosion of a wire is a form of "cavitation".  ;D
You can provide a reference?

PL

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ramset on January 08, 2009, 12:30:11 PM
Paul
When the administrator locks a thread ,he always leaves a post with the reason[not so in this case]
As you know anyone that starts a thread can lock it
Chet
Can you show where Stefan said this?

I think there was a reason why TheBuzz was banned from this forum.

ramset

Paul
I have NEVER seen him lock a thread without explaining why, NEVER
I don't know if  it  is written in some rule book ? It would be the act of a competent administrator to explain a locked thread with the last post [which is what I always see him do]
  Chet
PS The entity known as The Buzz was reinstated with honors ,And is doing experiments to verify his unique theory
He has also stated this quest is at a great financial strain to him and his family
He will open source all his findings

QUOTE FROM THE BUZZ
I have a sincere interest in THE science. We are both on the same side but I do not have a personal interest. TheBuzz is not my name, who I am or for that matter really how I am in real life. The science was created by smart people probably before I was born but suppressed over and over. No aspect of this is personal to me and I want to make that clear.

I can never gain a cent from all the work I have done and more money than I care to reveal invested in figuring this stuff out. I saw what was happening in the world and took the money we had set aside for retirement and invested it into figuring out the one thing that could stop these crazy zionazis and their wars. I have children and grandchildren, that is personal for me and to the degree that any of this matters.

I will have to work for the rest of my life rather than retire because of the money I spent figuring out what makes these devices work. So I have a vested interest in getting something to give others for that sacrifice. Maybe that is why hollow punks piss me off.

Most people are in it for themselves, that isn't me. That is as straight up as I can be  .end quote

Around here thats a GRAND SLAM
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ramset on January 08, 2009, 12:52:45 PMI have NEVER seen him lock a thread without explaining why, NEVER
Just out of curiosity. A lot of threads have been locked on this forum without a final post stating who closed it. How do know Stefan hasn't closed some of those threads?

Quote from: ramset on January 08, 2009, 12:52:45 PMThe entity known as The Buzz was reinstated with honors
With honors, you think???

ramset

Paul
yes lots get locked[by the people who started them] Stefan NEVER locks a thread without reason And always says so in the last post

The entity known as Buzz left[banned] as a junior member has since been reinstated as an ELITE member with so many stars he can't seem to find them all
   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma