Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

BUZZ
Beautiful build!! [but you already knew that]

I don't see a place for the duct tape??

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sparks

@Buzz

That motor you picture is how Tesla wanted electric motors to be with the b field of the coils being utilized.   The shorted coils respond to the magnetic flux density change within the core which induces a current in the coil that opposes or cancels the magnetic flux change inside it's core.  This causes a magnetic field density shift from the area of the core which is uninhibited towards the "shading coil" area.
This magnetic density shift is always in the same direction no matter which way the current in the line coil is produced.  The shading coil is of very low impedance because it has to do it's thing within one ac cycle.  If this coil was of very fine wire the motor would not run.  Because the shading coil current would flow long after it was needed to change the magnetic flux shift in the laminations.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 16, 2009, 07:25:09 AM
That would make more sense, now I see the vortex - natures other accelerator.

and the cavitation?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

wattsup

@sparks

Yes sir, I have been pointing to those two copper winds even a few weeks ago on a thread involved in the perpetual magnetic wheel as a means of neutralizing the sticky spot. Oh regarding your post of the wheel a few pages back, funny thing I had designed a wheel a few months back but forgot to post it. I am suffering from too many projects at the same time. lol

Anyways here it is. Should not be a difficult build. My idea is just the opposite, to have the center fixed and outer fixed but the center should have a 15-20 degree rotation capability to adjust and fix the final angle where the outer sticky-spot is overcome by the inner push and vis-versa, always pushing the center rotor so it can turn counter clockwise.

Sorry if totally off topic.

ramset

@ Grumpy
I believe Acceleration[extreme] also causes cavitation

Speaking of acceleration!!! Codename "Shkval-Torpedo": Super-cavitation is a loop-hole in physics
                                     5400 kph underwater
http://www.articlesextra.com/supercavitation-torpedoes.htm [From the BUZZ collection on page 11]

I know this is not what you meant Grumpy but its cool
   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma