Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm depressed

Started by CARN0T, December 31, 2008, 11:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Entropy

Quote from: CARN0T on December 31, 2008, 11:29:37 PM
How can we stop wasting time talking about useless ideas, and instead work on getting something done?  After all, the planet needs our help.

This is the crazy idea site, Ernie.  Your idea isn't in that category -- 40:1 compression is just difficult.

Cheers,

Mr. Entropy

nueview

i'm going to share my christmas with you guys becuase you need some real ideas and some help as well.
i was up early and went to send some e-mails to friends to wish them a merry christmas still half asleep and there were some posts i had not read so called them up and as i was reading them i realized that most of what TESLA DID WAS WITH OR ABOUT RESONANCE OR WAVE SHATTERING you can't make a magnet without an inductor and you can't have a static field without a capacitive action and there are not any others. every divice i have ever seen in some small or large way was performed through these actions be it Keely Tesla Koler Television radio microwaves any and every and i didn't have more than a basic understanding of what goes on in this realm of electronics i have set myself a goal and from my tests in the last week i can see it is within reach but electronic controls will be my downfall not the system(used in all forms)  but myself i realized that most of us are looking for the same thing and we are all just as ignorant so pick a project grab a book and begin studing you will find the answer. if you circuit something one way and then want to maintain that flow as you transition to a different circuit configuration without stoping the current flow as you move from one configuration to the next seems to be my problem and i will find a way it is just a matter of time the impossible just takes a little longer when ability is lacking good things are coming an excited mind can not have a new idea so i do not dwell on my depression as it only compounds my problems.

brian334

Carnot,
Have you consider suicide, it might be the solution to your problem.

JamesThomas

First, Brian334, you are extremely talented. Your portrayal of an ass, is superb.

Dear CARN0T,

Your frustration is very understandable.

There are things we can do; little though they seem, they can effect the world as we are all connected in some way.

May I suggest you visit here: http://wecanpowertheworld.org/main/  It is pretty new and not much is happening there yet. However its purpose is to unite people -- like yourself -- who desire to see healthy change and find ways to help.

It's important to know that we can use our energy as a weight to hinder us, or as an engine to move us forward. That you posted here is movement forward.

jt
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

brian334

Ernie,
How is the weather in Israel?
Did you get to kill any Arabs today?