Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fox News...Telling it Like it Really is

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 01, 2009, 01:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 01, 2009, 01:21:02 PM
What more needs to be said ?

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2728/img00291vr4.jpg

Whatever you may think of Fox News, and sure, they have a slant, you have to realize the nature of what you just posted.  During this particular broadcast, the network encouraged users to send in text messages, which, if approved, would be posted at the bottom of the screen like a ticker.

Someone screwed up and allowed this text message to come through.  There were lots of other messages, so it is pretty clear that this was just a racist text message from someone, and not a ticker of opinions of the officers and employees of Fox News.

Now I think Fox had to be asleep at the wheel, incompetent, whatever you want to call it, to allow this to come through, and I guess it's just fodder for the conspiracy theorists now, but I think the simplest explanation here is most likely correct.  If you know something more, and have more than just the screencap to show us, please share.

utilitarian

Quote from: b0rg13 on January 01, 2009, 03:28:07 PM
fox = 666

f= 6..........................6

o=15...........1 plus 5 = 6

x=24...........2 plus 4 =6

....hmmmmm

The number of the beast has been recently corrected to be 616.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

But hey, I am sure you can still make it work.  The letter O is the 15th letter, and 1+5=6, which is 3x2, but 3-2 is 1, so it still works?  Am I right?

But don't tell me you even still believe in the devil.

Cap-Z-ro

If Fox News were not murderers by proxy I would have perceived it a a gaffe - a "text malfunction" if you wood.

Bud when you got blood on your boots...people will be reluctant to give you the benefit of the doubt and let you in to use the phone.

The only devil that I am aware of is the one in the Demon drink...and he's in every bottle too.

And I just heard that upon learning of the above post, Fox will now be changing their call letters to reflect the new mathematical  equation.

I'm not sure due to my math disability, but I think they will change their name to 'Fix News'.

Regards...

Yucca

I only ever have dancing ladies with music on my telivision set. Apart from that it gets used as a living room computer or console  monitor because it´s an LCD screen.

<RANT>

"News" is for losers! Like gossipy old fishwives...

ooh did you hear about so and so isn´t he a nasty piece of work blah blah blah!!!

or...

Are you doing this thing? well you should do because everyone else is blah blah blah!!!

or...

Look at this fool he´s doing something that isn´t "normal" blah blah fkin blah!!!

or...

Invest in this sh*t it´s bound to go up you suckers!

or...

These people are good and these people are evil so it is all right to kill those people blah de fkin blaaaaah!!!

or...

Look at all the poor starving children, now aren´t you pleased that you can eat your cheap burgers, we´ll be back after the break....

</RANT>