Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Extracting Hydrogen from Water Using Radio Waves

Started by OscarMeyer, January 02, 2009, 05:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Entropy

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 02, 2009, 10:35:59 PM
Well, I just took the Gotoluc/groundloop h-bridge, and hooked it up with 24 VDC input from some LiPo batteries, and hooked the output up to a couple SS soupspoons submerged in tapwater, and drove the bridge at 48.5 kHz[...]
Kanzius uses 13.56 MHz EM radiation, and you need to put salt in the water.   48.5 KHz is a suspected frequency for Keely's magic water dissociator, I think.  His stuff was acoustic, so If you want to try that experiment instead, you should use an ultrasonic transducer.

Paul-R

Quote from: Mr.Entropy on January 03, 2009, 12:04:59 AM
Kanzius uses 13.56 MHz EM radiation, and you need to put salt in the water.   48.5 KHz is a suspected frequency for Keely's magic water dissociator, I think.
It is 42.8khz.

OscarMeyer

Quote from: chessnyt on January 02, 2009, 11:50:34 PM
Hello Oscar,

Very interesting idea, but have you considered enclosing the water tubes (or donut shaped water container) with a lead cover?  Surrounding the entire “cell” with a substance that reflects radio waves and sends them bouncing back through the water may give you more bang for your buck.  It might help to solve your efficiency problems at the same time.  This is providing your transmitter is located in the middle.

I’m not trying to be negative.  I think you could be on to something if you make the process more efficient.  The man in the video you posted is using concentrated radio waves to get the reaction he is getting.  Also keep in mind that his water had salt in it.

Sincerely,

Joe

I had not thought of reflecting the radio waves back through the water!   Very clever idea!  I hope you don't mind if I use it?

Right now, I'm trying to figure out which frequency to transmit.  Some say it's in the kHz, others say it's in the mHz range.  I can't build an efficient fixed digital radio frequency transmitter until I know what frequency it has to be able to broadcast. 

I'm going to build part of the transmitter outside of the WFC and a small part is going to be located in the center connected by wires. 

I also need to know what wattage or signal strength I need to broadcast at.  For example, you could broadcast at 5Watts or 100 Watts.  I don't want to waste energy by being too high or too low.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN, ALL OF YOU, FOR YOUR NEGETIVE AND POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!!!  ALL FEEDBACK IS WELCOME!!!!!!!
I don't care if it is even VERY negitive. 

sparks

heres a little experiment I did with reflecting radiowaves in the microwave band.
Put a couple of drops of water onto a plate you dont care about.  Then put a halo shaped piece of magnet copper wire in there.  One you dont care about burning the insulation off of.  Lay it in a hot spot inside your microwave resonant cavity.
Turn her on.  Wait three seconds for the filament inside the microwave to heatup and start giving off some free electrons.  Then you will see white sparks coming off the ends of the copper loop. Sorry the ends of the halo should be bent and facing straight up.  Then the water droplets should start going plasmic and you get a very energetic conversion of water into something.  Lots more energy than just a little yellow flame coming off the top of a test tube.  When you open the microwave notice the abscense of any water vapor inside.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Mark69

Isnt the frequency for water separation 42.7122kHz? not 45.8?

Mark