Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Extracting Hydrogen from Water Using Radio Waves

Started by OscarMeyer, January 02, 2009, 05:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OscarMeyer

I thank everybody for their great feedback!  I don't care if it's negetive or positive!  All feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Now I realize that an analog fixed frequency transmitter will not effeciently work.  How about a digital fixed radio frequency transmitter?

And if the digital RF transmitter is a good place to start, maybe someone who is engineer could suggest where to get the schematic.  I am willing to buy all the parts and assemble them in my shop.  Meanwhile, I'm searching the internet for simple digital RF transmitter schematics but so far have not found any that I can build.

When I build the transmitter, I am going to experiment with smaller 1/8 inch glass and plastic tubes.  I will disclose my findings whether they are good or bad.  If the findings are bad, I will try a combination of both radio waves and low amp electrolisis with stainless steel tubes. 

All additional input will be greatly appreciated!  I am not a radio engineer is why I need some help with the transmitter part. 

TinselKoala

Well, I just took the Gotoluc/groundloop h-bridge, and hooked it up with 24 VDC input from some LiPo batteries, and hooked the output up to a couple SS soupspoons submerged in tapwater, and drove the bridge at 48.5 kHz (and 45.8 kHz just to be sure) with a signal generator, and I didn't notice anything spectacular. Or at all. Even when I put a dash of vinegar in.
Straight DC from the batteries caused some bubble-ation.

Something tells me there's more to it than that.

OscarMeyer

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 02, 2009, 10:35:59 PM
Well, I just took the Gotoluc/groundloop h-bridge, and hooked it up with 24 VDC input from some LiPo batteries, and hooked the output up to a couple SS soupspoons submerged in tapwater, and drove the bridge at 48.5 kHz (and 45.8 kHz just to be sure) with a signal generator, and I didn't notice anything spectacular. Or at all. Even when I put a dash of vinegar in.
Straight DC from the batteries caused some bubble-ation.

Something tells me there's more to it than that.

Thank you TinelKoala!!!  Great experiment!  Knowing what doesn't work helps to avoid much wasted time.  I do know for fact that radio waves alone are enough to release the hydrogen, but like you, I believe there is much more to it. 

The transmission wattage, I'll bet, has a BIG influence on the amount of hydrogen released.  Which brings us back to efficiency obstacles.

When I viewed the process, I remember that the transmitter was never submeged in the water.  In fact, it didn't even touch the transmitter.  I want to try aranging many tubes, and one donut shaped tube, where the transmitter is actually located in the center and surrounded by tubes of water.  Adding stainless steel seamless tubes later will be interesting too. 

I'm trying to get away from the piezo-electric sonic approach that is usually coupled with low amp high potential electrolisis in combination.  I'm trying to move away from any mechanical means of distablizing the water molecules as such leads to frictional and gravitational losses.  Not to mention and accidental explosion I had.  OOOOOPS!

chessnyt

Hello Oscar,

Very interesting idea, but have you considered enclosing the water tubes (or donut shaped water container) with a lead cover?  Surrounding the entire “cell” with a substance that reflects radio waves and sends them bouncing back through the water may give you more bang for your buck.  It might help to solve your efficiency problems at the same time.  This is providing your transmitter is located in the middle.

I’m not trying to be negative.  I think you could be on to something if you make the process more efficient.  The man in the video you posted is using concentrated radio waves to get the reaction he is getting.  Also keep in mind that his water had salt in it.

Sincerely,

Joe

TinselKoala

The idea that resonating the H-O bond enough will break it, is a good one, I think. But there are obvious difficulties. Even if the frequency is the correct one (and there are many versions of the "correct" frequency, from Keeley to Meyer to Puharich and back) there will be a problem coupling the power to the load effectively.
I have tried high-current capacitative discharges arcing through the water, with the cap bank's ringdown frequency tuned with added inductance to the chosen value, and that seemed to work, sort of. But there was a lot of other stuff happening then too...
One thing to watch out for is the evolution of steam or copious quantities of water vapor, not split into the desired gases, but masquerading as electrolysis output. It takes up volume but does not contribute to any burn energy. Pushing substantial power through a cell, whether mechanical, DC or RF, will always make a lot of water vapor along with the gases. So a good chemical dryer in the output line is essential for quantitative work, and cell temps should be kept down, regardless of power input method.