Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

David Icke Outing Obama - As Peddler of 'Hope'

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 06, 2009, 06:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 06, 2009, 08:29:59 PM
Of course you are correct b0rg13,

I have no argument with you on the fact that politicians are in for reasons other than the good of the community.

My gripe is condemning a man outright before he even gets to act. The  propaganda of Icke's is just as bad, if not worse, than what comes out of the mouth of politicians and the media.

Hans von Lieven

i agree with you Hans,what i posted was not ment to be directed at you or any one, i just felt the need to spit it out, and i agree with you there is bullshit on both sides.

peace.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

hansvonlieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Cap-Z-ro

I'd like to refer to a caveat I posted in another thread somewhere a while ago.

JFK was also a 'made man' until his father/handler suffered a stroke...about when Jack's conscience kicked in.

Thats when he turned his back on his globalist masters...and we know what happens when you cross Murder Inc.

There is also the possibility that Obama will follow Kennedy's path and blow the whistle.

He isn't in the chair yet...so in me there still remains a small glimmer of 'hope...there's that word again.

I have watched him closely...at times he appears to be aware that the time will soon come when his betrayal will become evident.

The only question remains...will he betray us or 'them' ?

Everything Icke said about our leaders betraying us is backed up by the lives we are forced to live.

Breakfast anyone ? :)

Regards...

b0rg13

isint life funny, how its coming down to ......**The only question remains...will he betray us or 'them' ?**

will we ever see a day when..............** i wonder who is going to ACTUALLY be helped and up lifted this time!!!!** WEEEEEEEEEeeEEEeeEEe .. (yeah right).

peace.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

The more I see from Obama the more it looks like it is 'us' he will forsake.

I truthfully believe that he will be assassinated if he did back the people...and he is very cognizant of that reality.

Also, here is a link from 'Brasscheck TV' which is in line with Icke's view of things.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/521.html

Regards...