Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse charging capacitors

Started by turniton, January 07, 2009, 12:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

Tesla's high voltage switch with the amazing tingling sensations were probably a product of a combination of metallic particles and sound waves.  It occurs to me that if someone can create primitive x-rays by unrolling scotch tape http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27323869/, then he was probably getting large doses of radiation as well.

Yucca

Quote from: jadaro2600 on January 10, 2009, 03:54:57 PM
Tesla's high voltage switch with the amazing tingling sensations were probably a product of a combination of metallic particles and sound waves.  It occurs to me that if someone can create primitive x-rays by unrolling scotch tape http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27323869/, then he was probably getting large doses of radiation as well.
Hi Jadaro,

From what I´ve read, Tesla even performed the highV switch experiment some distance away and even stood within a very thick earthed copper shielding, the stinging feeling did not diminish in any way, if it were metal particles, even of atomic size at incredible speeds, then I wouldn´t expect them to penetrate a thick copper shield. And if somehow they did manage to get through then you would expect some attenuation.

The only explanation at the moment that makes any kind of sense to me is longitudinal waves (scalar waves), compression and rarefaction of the very ether itself, some say propogated at superluminal speeds. Ether is said to permeate everything from vacuum to dense solids, like its the fabric of space, only this would explain propogation through seemingly everything.

Probably very short pulses of pretty much the whole higher RF spectrum gets thrown out too, xrays included as you say, but none of that would get through a thick copper shield.

P.S.
Your idea was also Teslas first idea about what was going on, you can search this doc for "stinging" to read about it: http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/tesla.htm

TinselKoala

Quote from: jadaro2600 on January 10, 2009, 12:46:40 AM
Reminds me of the contrarotating homopolar disk setup...as in a capacitive homopolar motor.

I've very new to electronics, is there a way to charge a capacitor without it discharging back trhough the system? ..perhaps a diode?

If you watch my VanDeGraaf videos, the first two I think, you will see how those capacitors "suck up" charge from the field, even without direct connection. I use a little spark gap and a strong electric field, and the caps get quite a charge--I believe I am exceeding the rated cap voltage considerably, but since it's DC the caps don't seem to mind. (Well, of course the discharge is a damped AC waveform at relatively high frequency, but that only happens but rarely--considering these caps are normally used in laser pulse power supplies and high-power RF transmitters...)

If you want to get really high voltages, diodes aren't going to satisfy. You'll need spark gaps, thyratrons, or such like.

jadaro2600

Quote from: Yucca on January 10, 2009, 04:54:42 PM
The only explanation at the moment that makes any kind of sense to me is longitudinal waves (scalar waves), compression and rarefaction of the very ether itself, some say propogated at superluminal speeds. Ether is said to permeate everything from vacuum to dense solids, like its the fabric of space, only this would explain propogation through seemingly everything.

Probably very short pulses of pretty much the whole higher RF spectrum gets thrown out too, xrays included as you say, but none of that would get through a thick copper shield.

P.S.
Your idea was also Teslas first idea about what was going on, you can search this doc for "stinging" to read about it: http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/tesla.htm

I've re-read the article, it's been some time.  When you say " the Aether / Ether " ..the only conceivable manifestation is the very math behind physics and the world around us.  I DO imagine that at high enough levels, it begins to replicate the world in a realativ[ity] way that we might not expect to observe in our puny relative size / existence.  Perhaps he caused a gravitational pulses or a scalar wave.

I think that this shielding would be ineffective unless it was either surrounding the observer, or the device itself, like a faraday shield, but with solid materials.  Anything going through or beyond that would be..dare i say, acting within hyperspace.  Maybe a short burst of something beyond gamma rays, or even still, below radio waves.  Some great big shock wave of a single magnitude and of no hertzian significance?

turniton

I have read a lot on the subject of Aether/Ether from many different people and the ideas that concern it. I would like to share my thoughts on this. 

Why is hard to except the fact that an all pervading energy that flows and is part of all things and replenishes it and sustains it exists. Scientific evidence has proven time and again that temperature does not interfere with it; it has a wave function and frequency and exerts atomic pull, and has gravity due to mass quantity, is multi-dimensional, exists both in the forefront and background. And depending on its intensity and quality can produce different effects.

Perhaps the fact that all atoms are continuously replenished by it from somewhere? the fact is that every atom, electron, call it what you will (just energy names for some cloud of energy of specific given mass/energy) is pumped with energy continuously and always has. You want free energy here it is… set up an energy wave pump with the universal energy that pervades all. Not so easy however… as others have stated it in different terms, a bird on a high tension wire seeking energy which is everywhere and we can’t find it.

Ask yourself this, if Tesla had been zapped by x-rays or other rays or partials, it would have damaged him. Yet he lived long, didn’t loose his hair and lived a long life… if it would have been short exposure or long we would have known about it at some point.

But I’m getting off the topic of “pulse charging caps”… I wanted to point out in the article that Tesla was using wide and short bus lines. Remember surface charge and the bus lines themselves act as small pf caps! Take this into consideration.

TinselKola, spark gaps seem to be the best way of transfer without diodes, however have many problems, but are very effective. I have been working on -Rotary Magnetic Quenching- devices which work better, to some degree. The results are good. But I still seek a more conventional electronic method. Semiconductors are almost useless in HV production and control when deal with higher potentials and transfer.

TinselKola, try an experiment… use “wide and short” B+ bus line on your HV cap sides and tell me if you get better effects!

Jadaro2600 & Yucca, Gravitational pulses or a scalar wave, YES! I agree. A longitudinal wave front that does not equal the wave function of matter or normal matter/energy would go right through it. This would explain a great many things. Low frequency sounds can have great impact at even long distances, remember he was playing with resonance on matter, his earth resonator was one of them, and remember the building that almost collapsed as a result. In fact the military has been playing with the concept and has build a couple machines that produce a tingling sensation or heating sensation, both microwaves and using sounds. The collapse of an arc produces both high intense sound and radiation. Perhaps testing specific frequency's through materials is in order.