Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Karma system enabled, applaud or smite

Started by hartiberlin, January 07, 2009, 07:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Hey Stefan,

I'm wondering if there's a karma mod only for threads, that's not global, but only per thread. Just a thought.

PL

CRANKYpants

Quote from: ramset on January 08, 2009, 03:24:00 PM
Broli
I think I have a secret admirer
Stefan I hope you can correct secret abusers also
Chet

Yes Ramset - and it's because you visited the Perepiteia Thread.
Broli, and PaulLowrance are in the same "TheBuzz Hate Boat"

Thane 

BEP

I hope this feature is used only to comment on the poster's use of the forum.

Respectful?
Courteous?
Openness/Sharing?
etc.

NOT

Do I like this person?
The idea is crap? (unless you have sharable proof of you being right then your idea is just as much crap)
Sharing the above proof, constructive criticism, 'good intentioned attempts' at educating someone should not be reason for a smite. Now if you are an anal cavity about it then expect one!

If someone clearly states that his post is his opinion only then that should not earn a smite.

Somehow I think there are a lot of smites simply because the smiters are no different than the smited.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: CRANKYpants on January 09, 2009, 07:43:52 AMBroli, and PaulLowrance are in the same "TheBuzz Hate Boat"

Thane 

I would agree with you that the TheBuzz gang is attacking me, Broli, and you Thane.

Stefan, isn't there a way to prevent people from doing multiple smites on the same person? That's a major flaw in the karma system.

PL

wattsup

@Stefan

I think this Karma thing it totally childish, unproductive and insultingly inaccurate and should be removed immediately. I am not here to be peg-posted by others and refuse to peg-post others. A simple click on a button is too easy. They have to also write WHY. Without a valid answer to WHY, this method is just totally bogus and means Z E R O. Sorry but I really think it should be removed right away before it creates such a bad atmosphere here that we will just leave and go somewhere else. I am not an experimental rat to me poked and prodded at every post.

Also, the use of TPU elite and other expressions are also nothing but illusions and discriminatory. There is no TPU so how the hell can there be a TPU elite. Why is it good to be an Elite over nothing? So then you should put HHO Elite, Mag Elite, PM Elite and Shmuck Elite so everyone can feel at home.

I asked you to consider limiting the number of new threads one can start with a maximum of 1 or 2 per 3 months. Not more. This will force guys to use their brains and look up existing threads and not open up new threads every time they feel a furt coming.

Anyways, what's the use.