Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic "Tip" Concept

Started by Oxygon, April 04, 2005, 08:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KSW

any description of how the contraption should work?  ;D

Kane

andreas_varesi

Hello,

I see the same problem like Kysmett, if you try to get a constantly movement by disturbing the balance of two forces, this forces will find a new balance and the movement will stop. I spent a lot of time building machines like the SMOT and came always to the same result. What you need is a dynamic solution which actively disturbs the balance within the moment balance has been established. Nothing else than an electric motor. The major question still is, is it possible to disturbe the balance using less energy than the system supplies while it is strives to a new balance?

Regards

Andreas

Oxygon

Quote from: pinobot on May 14, 2005, 08:14:36 PM
I think this could work if you'd change it a little...

your design is good to...

Although I have identified the flaw...

the arm that swing to the lower end of the tilt will experience increasing resistance as it rotates downward against the field of the central mass magnet...  which given its mass would win against the input of the rotating armature magnet...

plus in order to correct this disproportion... the armature magnet would need more mass... if you did this, the armature magnet would have greature overbalance input than the central mass magnet... given it greater input from is attributed mass and distance form the axis (which should be above the main assembly) other wise your working up and over a hill-effect... which only requires even more input to overcome...

dont get me wrong, great input!!!

the answer will be with us soon...

remember there are "a hundred ways how not to make a light bulb..."

sypherios

This jpg is too simplistic, but the theory is sound. It can be acheived!