Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Problems with TPU building and Free energy devices in general.

Started by ben8807, January 08, 2009, 10:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

brian334

Ben,
I disagree with your post, there is no doubt in my mind that there are a lot of kooky ideas posted at this website.
But inventions and inventers evolve, maybe someone with a kooky idea today will get a good idea tomorrow.
The main thing is for inventors to keep trying to solve are energy problem.

ben8807

Quote from: brian334 on January 09, 2009, 02:46:59 PM
Ben,
I disagree with your post, there is no doubt in my mind that there are a lot of kooky ideas posted at this website.
But inventions and inventers evolve, maybe someone with a kooky idea today will get a good idea tomorrow.
The main thing is for inventors to keep trying to solve are energy problem.

Having a kooky idea that you develop is fine. It is the start of all invention!

Having a kooky idea then claiming amazing results without proper testing is not fine. At best it is misleading yourself, at worst it is intentionally misleading others. That's my whole point.

Solving the energy problem is not going to happen with devices that appear to put out more energy than the take in, it is going to happen when we have a device that DOES put out more energy than it takes in. Research into devices that appear to work, but can be fundamentally disproven is pointless! As Edison said "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Lets focus on trying to find the one rather than finding the 10,000 over and over again.

-ben

Antimon

@Ben

Maybe there are persons on the forum who have good results or have a working device. But I think when they have a working brain, they will never post it on a public forum. Its way too dangerous...

Think about that.....

A.

starcruiser

Quote from: Antimon on January 09, 2009, 04:26:48 PM
@Ben

Maybe there are persons on the forum who have good results or have a working device. But I think when they have a working brain, they will never post it on a public forum. Its way too dangerous...

Think about that.....

A.

Nobody will believe you anyways they will try and debunk you and tell you it doesn't work. ask anyone around this joint.
Regards,

Carl