Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

An other buoyancy based idea

Started by Gravitator, January 11, 2009, 05:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Gravitator,
Another problem is the heavy liquid is more dense than the light liquid.
The heaver the liquid is the harder it is to move it out of the way as the balls go thru it.
Or to put it differently the drag on the balls as they move thru the heaver liquid will offset the gain you get from the increased buoyancy.

Gravitator

Suppose the liquids are mercury and water and the balls are filled with mercury.

@brian

With this difference in dense I think the liquids will not be mixed. Or to be more detailed they
will mixed but they will get back to separate states quit quickly.

And if the balls are filled with mercury they are more or less like floating in heavy liquid.
Like balloon filled with water in bath. What it comes to drag on balls when moving in liquid I
think this can be decreased using different shape than ball. Something more streamlined.

@hans, @abhammer

In the version Hans show us the balls must have been filled with something lighter than water.
It could be air ? Or at least the dense of balls must be less than water. Without this they
will not rise up in water.

When the balls are so light it is difficult the get them through heavy liquid. That's why
I think the balls must be filled with mercury or other heavy liquid and not with air or other
lighter liquid than water.

@all

In the version Hans show us the movement is retrieved from buoyancy of light balls in water.
The idea in my model is to get the movement from balls falling down. The balls are bind to each other
like necklace of pearls. The falling balls will drag rest of balls which are "lighter" on left side
because of buoyancy. They are not lighter than light liquid.

In other words. Imagine that the balls are hang down freely without liquids. In this state they
will not move. The liquids are there to break this balance. I don't know if it is correct to say
that balls are dragging on right side or should I say buoyancy is pushing on left side?

hansvonlieven

@ Gravitator.

Can you not see that if the balls are heavier than the mercury they will not rise?

It really does not matter if your balls are sinking, they HAVE TO rise on the other side.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Gravitator

@hans

They will rise. The idea is in breaking the balance using buoyancy like in attached picture.
The buoyancy is equal to amount of liquid weight the ball replaces when it is in liquid.

hansvonlieven

LOL

I suggest you study some hydraulics, Communicating tubes would be a good place to start.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx