Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chemtrails got silver nitride in em

Started by sparks, January 11, 2009, 12:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

The sunspots are due again and with all the global warming crops are gonna fail unless they boost the rainfall.  So instead of using solar wind and thermal energy conversion systems available for over a hundred years to pump water in from the oceans and desalinate it on the way we are forced to fill up the skies now with particles to cause increased coalescense of water vapor.   Thanks a whole fucking bunch oil peddlers you fucking assholes.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

madddann

Agree, but i don't really hate anybody anymore.
The solution should be already out there, but a better one can arise at any time.
Oil should stay where it was (into the earth), everything should stay where it was (plutonium, uraniun, mercury,...).
Why aren't people happy with the ammount of this stuff given to them by nature on the Earth's surfice? That's a shame for humanity.

Peace
Dann

jadaro2600

I refuse to troll. :) But, This topic is just silly.

Silver nitride is what they use to seed clouds, silver also happens to be anti-microbial.  The real worry is what effect it's having on the microbial life where it falls.  The method if distribution is indeed a chem-trail ..they use a flair that smokes this chemical and it supposedly seeds clouds. 

Why don't they just go up there with 160 gallons of water and mist themselves seed clouds.  Is it not as pretty as flares?

They could run the misting hose past a hot part on the engine and be done with it, or they could fly high with a snow making machine too.

sparks

They got all this technology left over from programs trying to control hurricanes.
They know we're in for a drought.  Everytime the sunspots activate on an 11 year cycle it shifts the weather patterns on the Earth and flattens out the jet streams so that moisture from the gulf never rolls up into the farm belt.  Information from sattelites launched to study the Sun are reporting lots of magnetic reconnection problems on the ole plasma ball.  It's gonna get hot and dry real soon.  The aquifer underneath the farm belt is being overpumped already and dropping.  At this point I think it could be most anything they can put up there to cause some crystallization of low level water vapor so the plants get at least some dew at night to work with.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

madddann

If most of people would know that what they think does create the reality that we perceive, there should be no such things to worry about.
Yes, i'm very serious about this!