Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A new semiconductor ( possibly)

Started by AhuraMazda, January 11, 2009, 06:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

A way to gate electron flow using photons?

I would like to hear the switching times for the novatron.

This would explain no heat loss due to gate action.

Imagine producing near or light frequencies that weren't visible to the human eye but only to an eye consisting of an array of these gates.....

Yep! The military surely has it.

wattsup

BEP

The thing about magnetic beam switching tubes that interests me most is the fact the beam would 'latch' to the selected anode.

A military clock (which used the above, along with Nixies) I used in the 70's had a reset button. This button was used to reset these beams after a power failure. Sometimes even the removal of power would not reset the beam direction or whether the beam was on or not.

It was built by Sperry - Don't remember the model number but it filled the width of a 21 inch relay rack and about 4 inches high.

Anyway, the latching of the beam is interesting to me.