Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Israel uses the deadly depleted Uranium to bomb Gaza strip !

Started by hartiberlin, January 12, 2009, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ Wilby:

I can't quantify the exact size of the particles as we were not concerned with it. I do know that the same machining methods when used to machine beryllium oxide will kill you if you do not use a totally contained machine and breathing devices so I assume it makes particles small enough to get into your lung tissues.  A warhead I imagine, has a lot of material so, yes, you are correct in that probably all of the small parts I machined would not be enough to make one warhead tip. (We dealt in very small parts)

pennyroyal will prevent animals (mammals) from being able to reproduce (it makes the females miscarry) so again, I assume, that a similar substance would have a similar effect on humans. (I know, a lot of assumptions in my answers)

I just remember during Desert Storm a reporter was walking by an aircraft that was carrying a DU tipped missile and when he was told that, he became suddenly very ill and was rushed to a hospital where he was "treated and released".  The later reports made this stuff sound worse than Plutonium.  The guy was over 10 feet away from the plane and was there for only a few seconds.  Ever since, I have noticed the press jumping all over this stuff in their reports when there are much more dangerous things used in warfare.  Heck, bullets are made of lead right?  Don't tell the reporters that our soldiers fire heavy metal projectiles at other humans, we will never hear the end of it.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree.  Thanks.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 13, 2009, 12:21:35 PM
@ Wilby:

I can't quantify the exact size of the particles as we were not concerned with it. I do know that the same machining methods when used to machine beryllium oxide will kill you if you do not use a totally contained machine and breathing devices so I assume it makes particles small enough to get into your lung tissues.  A warhead I imagine, has a lot of material so, yes, you are correct in that probably all of the small parts I machined would not be enough to make one warhead tip. (We dealt in very small parts)
beryllium oxide is a totally different thing and irrelevant to this context.

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 13, 2009, 12:21:35 PMpennyroyal will prevent animals (mammals) from being able to reproduce (it makes the females miscarry) so again, I assume, that a similar substance would have a similar effect on humans. (I know, a lot of assumptions in my answers)
not quite sure what you are getting at here? is this your elucidation of how to "force birth control" on an opposing force?

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 13, 2009, 12:21:35 PMI just remember during Desert Storm a reporter was walking by an aircraft that was carrying a DU tipped missile and when he was told that, he became suddenly very ill and was rushed to a hospital where he was "treated and released".  The later reports made this stuff sound worse than Plutonium.  The guy was over 10 feet away from the plane and was there for only a few seconds.  Ever since, I have noticed the press jumping all over this stuff in their reports when there are much more dangerous things used in warfare.  Heck, bullets are made of lead right?  Don't tell the reporters that our soldiers fire heavy metal projectiles at other humans, we will never hear the end of it.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree.  Thanks.

Bill
sure i won't argue that people "freak" when they hear uranium or radioactive, how then do explain these statements from the study i posted a link to?
"Still, large quantities of DU and/or radioactive decay products and other radioactive impurities can lead to substantial external exposure. A Geiger counter measurement by a correspondent in the recent Iraq war show that radiation emitting from a DU bullet fragment registered nearly 1000 â€" 1900 times the normal background radiation level. A three-foot long DU fragment from a 12 mm tank shell registered radiation 1300 times the background level. A DU tank found by the U.S Army radiological team emitted 260 â€" 270 millirads of radiation per hour compared to the safety limit of 100 millirads per year. A pile of jet-black dust registered a count of 9839 emissions in one minute, a level more than 300 times the average background level [6]."
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

fuzzytomcat

@ WilbyInebriated

I read the article that you referenced http://www.ehjournal.net/content/4/1/17 ...... very provocative information some of which should be discarded ... mailed out questions with responses really have no scientific proof or viability in study's and doctors that are citizens of war zones with data, that needs the most scrutiny of all. The article "acknowledgments" Sunny Miller, executive director of Traprock Peace Center of Deerfield, MA and staff could have alternative agendas which leaves some other portions of the article questionable .... I'll go 40% + %60 - in article content.

I do agree that types of spray, mist, aerosol and vapor have different micron sizes and at a certain sizes pathogens can be inhaled or absorbed easily into ones system. A good example is agent orange or "paraquat" in a spray being used less than 4 feet from the ground compared the release from a plane 100 feet off the ground at 100 MPH it creates different micron sizes some more easily physically absorbed and ambient temperature with humidity could also factor in. This could explain why people like me that used "paraquat" have no effects but around plane spraying people got sick.

Being this type of munition is more expensive, and not used normally "willy nilly" in conventional wars only really for special applications at this point, is a good thing until more is known about "DU".

There are many "hidden" and unknown dangers out there some of which can be regulated and controlled some may never be, this I know first hand having lived thru many bad situations unscathed, only as a contractor being unknowingly exposed in several homes that were at one time illegal meth labs ....

Cap-Z-ro

A cuppla thoughts...

I heard of DU having an impact on the next generations.

When trying to decide whether something is harmful or not...its always a much safer bet to believe the opposite of what "governments" tell you.

It is the rich white sociopaths that pull the strings of all nations.

Watch the puppeteers...and not the puppets.

Regards...

Michelinho

It is never those who grant status of harmful or not that go to fight it off.

DU used in the first Gulf war is doing ravages in the Iraqi population and amongst the vets. Birth deformations, leukemia, cancer and Gulf war syndrome to name just a few. Those who say that DU is not harmful should go get a wake up call, mix in with the vets and see how they feel about it. It is deem safe by those who don't want to cover the staggering medical fees to those affected by it.

Wake up people, they have a history of lying and they are not going to stop.

Take care and stay away from DU,

Michel