Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hey...Put That G.E. Corn Away Edna!!

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 13, 2009, 07:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Is it just me, or is this one of the worst crimes against humanity ever ?

" India â€" New research from Austria shows that a commercial strain of Monsanto-made GE corn causes mice to have fewer and weaker babies. What is this doing to human fertility?

Regulators around the world said Monsanto’s GE corn was as safe as non-GE strains. "

More here...

http://www.greenpeace.org/india/news/no-need-for-condoms-ge-corn

reada

this indeed is one of the worst crimes - besides chemtrails and war because of and for maintaining capitalfashism

did you ever hear about the experiments ciba geigy (now novartis) made? the grew plants inside a static electromagnetic field (dont know if that is right pronouced) and won plants that matched plants found as fossils millions of years ago - it worked with fish, they where stronger and more agil. it worked for crop - the where resistant to anything there is today. but they stopped it because ciba geigy is a big player in fertilizers - the would have chopped of there own arms when.

it went through the press nearly 20 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5dXMcEzdf4
only clip i found is in german

as far as i know monsanto is a rockefeller offspring - clearly population reduction
we should start a whole forum on growing our own food - not just because of monsanto but because of the shape of the financial world and the implications

Cap-Z-ro

And to think all this happened while while we were watching TV at the corner bar.

Pass the popcorn please...oops, better make that potato chips.

I bet there wood be some movement(pun intended) if guys started coming down(obligatory pun) with droopy dong.

Hmmm, maybe not though...what guy wood want anybody to find out he was a dickless wonder...they wood just drink more beer and forget about it I'm afraid.

Regards...