Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One more buoyancy idea...

Started by Gravitator, January 15, 2009, 12:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravitator

Hi all,

I got one more buoyancy based idea which is some kind of variation of brian334 machine. I'm quite sure I'm missing something... I'd like to know what?

brian334

Gravitor,
At my website http://bsandler.com there is a better version of this machine.
When you get to my website click on the tab at the top of the page marked GRAVITY MACHINE # 1

p.s. it will help if you print-out the drawings.

jandell254

Hey Gravitator,

I think the flaw in your machine is that you have neglected the work that would need to be done expanding the air vessels underwater against the water pressure.  The weights on the left hand side  would have to be so heavy to do this that they machine wouldn't turn. 

It would probably work in a frictionless liquid with frictionless bearings etc., but it wouldn't generate energy.  It would just turn like a simple wheel until someone removed its kinetic energy, then it would stop and not start again.  Its also very similar to the machine on Simaneks page at http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/themes/buoyant.htm.