Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giving it away?!

Started by Randomsomeone, January 16, 2009, 02:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reada

JayDubya

Nice thread topic. I was just thinking about this.

It seems there are a lot of people who don't feel sufficiently satisfied that it's impossible. I was just thinking that the key to getting it right is in some good software. I have software skills but don't know about motors. Also, the software itself would be a big project and need contributors.

I also would like to get rich but it seems there's a lot of people who are working on the same thing so maybe this is too much for one man to lift. In the sense of getting it done, software is the answer I think. And I don't want to work on such a program by myself to get rich, I'll die poor!

Anyway, I should post a new thread about software, otoh I feel like a knuckle head on the subject because I don't know motors. I'll try to read through the posts though.

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: Randomsomeone on January 16, 2009, 02:15:21 PM
Ok...I dont get it....why would anyone GIVE an overunity invention away? A person holding the patent to such a thing would be able to get BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars. Thats money for every idea you would ever have in your life......with the best equipment....with experts to back you up....or whatever else your dream might be.

Holding the patent doesnt mean people wont be able to use it. You can still make it widely available and sell rights to lots of different companies to use it and start pushing products. Energy would be amazingly cheaper and the world would be better....you dont need to give it away for that to happen.

So, again, why would anyone give this away? Thats the main reason I keep my ideas to myself, patents and legal rights are tricky, the last thing i want is someone rushing to the offices before me and getting all the rights.

What you don't understand is that 10000s of this stuff has been suppressed by the goverment.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

forest

Tesla patents > 1894
Colorado Notes
RESONANCE
Pendulum
Synchronized impulses
Accumulation of power
The method of extraction a tiny bit

in fact base knowledge is already public domain

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/nt_on_ac.htm#Section_4

Sudonym

@ ist

Wow, wow wow. I have never seen one person spam so much with absolutely nothing to say. You always allude to something incredible without ever showing a finished product. For years you have had the worlds greatest widget, but never once has such a device ever been shown by you. Im sure you will retort with several examples of devices you have shown, which have absolutely no basis in reality, which have been "measured" in some strange way with inadiquate equipment, and accompanied by some ill thought out explanation and your assurance that it is the shit.

If you stop opening your mouth with every little half thought out blurb that came to mind, Im sure you would find that people would actually listen once in a while. Notice that 90 percent of your posts (maybe more) go without answer because they are more like a continuous train of thought from your mind rather than a message with intent or purpose.

People who are respected, open their mouths when they have something profound to say.