Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giving it away?!

Started by Randomsomeone, January 16, 2009, 02:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomsomeone

Ok...I dont get it....why would anyone GIVE an overunity invention away? A person holding the patent to such a thing would be able to get BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars. Thats money for every idea you would ever have in your life......with the best equipment....with experts to back you up....or whatever else your dream might be.

Holding the patent doesnt mean people wont be able to use it. You can still make it widely available and sell rights to lots of different companies to use it and start pushing products. Energy would be amazingly cheaper and the world would be better....you dont need to give it away for that to happen.

So, again, why would anyone give this away? Thats the main reason I keep my ideas to myself, patents and legal rights are tricky, the last thing i want is someone rushing to the offices before me and getting all the rights.

Dave45

wake up do you really think your going to get a patent on a fe device

Randomsomeone

Quote from: Dave45 on January 16, 2009, 02:17:31 PM
wake up do you really think your going to get a patent on a fe device

What is a "fe device" ?....

Why shouldnt you be able to get a patent on an energy device? All the ones so far that have tried simply dont work (despite all the paranoid hype that "big oil" is stopping them).

There are a lot of people out there who say they have it figured out...but when it comes time to put up the proof, they say its not quite done yet or some other BS. Build it...submit it...and if it works, your rich.

z.monkey

Quote from: Randomsomeone on January 16, 2009, 02:22:21 PM
What is a "fe device" ?....
Uh, Fe is Iron...  So an Iron Device is like a blacksmith hammer or an anvil...

So on my generator I will make the plans open source and make them available for free on the internet.  If you want to build one of my generators for yourself then you can expend the labor and materials cost and have a free (well, relatively free), free energy generator.  But, for the people that lack the skills or are just lazy and don't want to build one then they can buy my generator from me.  I'm a manufacturer and build these things anyway, so I'll build one for you, if you want.  I am also not a greed oriented person.  My manufacturing shop uses fair labor rates and  reasonable profit margins so that you, the consumer, get a fair deal, and I make a little money...

Here's another idea...  Make an industrial model, and a hobbyist model.  The industrial model is proprietary and sells for big $$$ and the hobbyist model sells for just over cost and has open source plans.

OK, Mo Later...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!