Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giving it away?!

Started by Randomsomeone, January 16, 2009, 02:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonwolf

Quote from: z.monkey on January 16, 2009, 04:18:50 PM
So on my generator I will make the plans open source and make them available for free on the internet. 

Hi z.monkey;
   Is this a example or are you saying you have a working FE ( free energy that is )devise? Good news if true I'll take one, do you have a payment option or lay a way?
                  Vonwolf

z.monkey

Hey VonWolf,

I have a number of devices that are in the works...

Bicycle Wheel Alternator
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4135.0

Infinity Coil
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5144.0

Soft Particle Reactor
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4255.0

All of these are in some frustrating state of incompleteness...

The most promising one I am calling the Electron Forge.  I haven't build a thread for it yet.  It is based on principles elucidated in the Alchemical Manual for the New Millennium...

Alchemical Manual.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6408.0

I have the driver circuit already built, all I have to is wind a new coil for the Electron Forge and I start a thread for it.  As per my previous post I'll make plans and assembly instructions available via this website, or if you want to buy one, we can do that also...  I'm all wiggly about this one...

OK, Mo Later...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Randomsomeone

Quote from: z.monkey on January 16, 2009, 04:18:50 PM
Uh, Fe is Iron...  So an Iron Device is like a blacksmith hammer or an anvil...

So on my generator I will make the plans open source and make them available for free on the internet.  If you want to build one of my generators for yourself then you can expend the labor and materials cost and have a free (well, relatively free), free energy generator.  But, for the people that lack the skills or are just lazy and don't want to build one then they can buy my generator from me.  I'm a manufacturer and build these things anyway, so I'll build one for you, if you want.  I am also not a greed oriented person.  My manufacturing shop uses fair labor rates and  reasonable profit margins so that you, the consumer, get a fair deal, and I make a little money...

Here's another idea...  Make an industrial model, and a hobbyist model.  The industrial model is proprietary and sells for big $$$ and the hobbyist model sells for just over cost and has open source plans.

OK, Mo Later...

That is so so so so small scale... if someone designs a proccess for overunity, it should be much more meaningful than a handful of units from a little shop.

Business is not about greed...its about being able to actually get things to market and work. Selling and building and all the other costs involved (even with a "free energy" machine) is still a BIG amount. Just because the technology to get the energy is there, doesnt mean its free. Energy companies will still need to build a real business around the technology, they will need to build plants and sell the energy (far cheaper than we buy it now, but still it will be sold....because you have costs).

Businesses also work to make a profit...so they can grow (and dont just stay some guy in his house). Thats just the way the world works. Why shouldnt the inventor be getting any of that from their hard work in coming up with the concepts?

It seems most people think you just need to put the technology out there and suddenly the world is saved. For this type of thing to work, its not going to ride on the backs of random hippies building small models from spare parts for their houses...it needs to be done on a large scale and marketed / accepted by the public.

Basically, expecting to just put it out on the internet and thinking your company will rake in the money from an unprotected technology is just stupid. Because competitors will duplicate it... do it cheaper, do it better, do it faster... and they will get all the money / fame / whatever else...

z.monkey

That business model is so old world paradigm...

The future will hold a much more sustainable system where people are given what they need and as payment they help where they can.  A cooperative system rather than a corporate system.

Just take a look at all the busted telecom companies.  Is that your idea of sustainability?

I really only do this to pick up space chix....
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

reada

Quote from: z.monkey on January 16, 2009, 05:21:41 PM
I really only do this to pick up space chix....

Muhahaaaaa
Thats it!

Random-guy - your Profit-world is about to desintegrate because of greed - your mother gave you milk what did you give back? you grew, thats the way.