Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giving it away?!

Started by Randomsomeone, January 16, 2009, 02:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Random profit guy
Good luck [you'll need it]
Don't underestimate the power of need

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Chris31

Actually I agree with OP

You will not save the world by posting the plan of an energy device on the net for everyone to copy. There bound to be crooks taking advantage of it, ie duplicating it and selling it for their own benefits.

Sell the device at low cost and use the money to build an even better world. Atleast you know all the profits is being recycled for a good cause.

Giving away invention is like leaving billions of dollar on the street so anyone can grab any amount they wish, of course greedy people will grab as much as they want.

Maybe not a good example, but Ill go for it anyway, imagine bill gate is giving away his products for free? The benefits is minimal, why not sell the products and use the billions created to help the poor.

Isnt that more productive?

You need to control, I would have though this is common sense.

vonwolf

Quote from: z.monkey on January 16, 2009, 04:49:21 PM
Hey VonWolf,

I have a number of devices that are in the works...

OK, Mo Later...

Good deal z.monkey;
    I sure hope it all works out, we could use some good news.
           Pete

reada

Quote from: Chris31 on January 16, 2009, 06:00:58 PM
Actually I agree with OP

You will not save the world by posting the plan of an energy device on the net for everyone to copy. There bound to be crooks taking advantage of it, ie duplicating it and selling it for their own benefits.

Sell the device at low cost and use the money to build an even better world. Atleast you know all the profits is being recycled for a good cause.

Giving away invention is like leaving billions of dollar on the street so anyone can grab any amount they wish, of course greedy people will grab as much as they want.

Maybe not a good example, but Ill go for it anyway, imagine bill gate is giving away his products for free? The benefits is minimal, why not sell the products and use the billions created to help the poor.

Isnt that more productive?

You need to control, I would have though this is common sense.

what you would do is generate greed and elites (again) - im astonished that that isnt common sense - money and the stupid invention of interest led us here - if money is interest free you can come again with your examples and theories

What is this discussion about anyway? There are folks on this planet that feed on love and doing good, besides their 8hour work day - so what

Randomsomeone

Quote from: ramset on January 16, 2009, 05:54:25 PM

Don't underestimate the power of need

Don't underestimate the power of greed....

You know why people dedicate their lives working LONG hours building empires and thousands and thousands of jobs across the world? Why they cut into their private and family lives? Traveling around the world constantly to push forward the next deal? Why they dedicate so much work to advance their field so that they could push ahead of the competitors? Why they strive to continue to make things cheaper so they can lower their prices and attract more customers? .... these people arent doing it for fuzzy feelings and hugs. Greed is one of the main drives for them to work and work and work and move the world forward.

Yea, sometimes they "cheat" and do things negative (like ignoring dangers of materials or whatever else)...but thats from a lack of morals, not from greed.

Why do you work? Day after day? Going to your job even when you feel bad? Why arent you accepting just enough money to get by on? Why do you want to earn enough for a car, a house, a tv, vacations, retirement...why do you want so much so you can raise a family? Why dont you live alone and just stay in shelters all your life?....maybe there is a little greed in there?

People like bill gates have so much because they were greedy. They were so greedy that they played the game and hired thousands of people across the world. They were so greedy that they continued to push new and better products into the market they knew everyone would want. And with their extra money that they created out of nothing? All that extra value that would not exist if it werent for them? They keep a lot of it...but a lot of it they give away to help people....all that value and money that would have never existed without their "greed".

Its called the real world. We arent living in whatever future you were talking about. In this time, you need money to make things happen. You need money to build the huge "free energy" factories. You need money to ship products. You need money to research and refine designs.

Coming up with an overunity concept is just the very start.... someone is going to need to take that idea and turn it into something meaningful (products, intigrating the technology into day to day life). That person and all the others who do the same will become rich as they move the world forward....if you put it out in the open for anyone to take, your just a fool (because they are getting rich off your hard work and genious).