Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Building a UFO

Started by Halifax, January 17, 2009, 03:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halifax

Quote from: z.monkey on January 17, 2009, 05:39:40 AM
LMAO, yeah good luck with that...

...How much did you pay for the material to build yours?

[edit]
Z - It is not my intent to start an arguement, I am simply trying to make a point. Do you see it?

Also - I should have said this to start: any propulsion system that is not readily replicable will not be considered by myself (simply for the impracticality of it. I wish to build a flying saucer, not research propulsion systems).

With that in mind, Bill, thank you for te link but so long as there is not enough data to replicate it (or even agree that it works...) it will not be added to the list above. And on that note Mr. Tomion's StarDrive will be leaving the list as well.
[/edit]

Revision .1 - Sat Jan 17 2009 - Added explanation of my statement to z.monkey and replication requirements for the drive system.

z.monkey

The Infinity Coil has about $100 of steel in it.  The wire is another $25 bucks and the circuit board materials maybe around $40.  But the Infinity Coil weighs 17 pounds.  You are talking about making an electrogravity ship.  Possibly up to 1000 pounds of iron and steel to build the Levitator Disks.  Then you are going to need thrusters, just a fan will work, but you want Bifield Brown thrusters, do you understand how to make those?  Each one needs a high voltage, high current power supply, not cheap.  Then you need navigation, a PC will work but you need something that works on an electrogravity ship like one of those compasses they put in the Vril Levitator.  Just this piece is like $15,000...  Then you will probably want to use new technology as well, like GPS.  Those are a lot cheaper.  An altimeter is 5000 bux by itself...

So you are looking at building an experimental aircraft.  To design, build, and test fly a prototype aircraft is going to cost you several million dollars, easy...  Don't forget the labor, engineers ain't cheap...

Man, I feel for you...  There is nothing I want more than an electrogravity ship...  I went through this process, evaluated what I needed to do to build it, and my conclusion was that I need a better job, so I can get wealthy, and then I can afford to build an electrogravity ship...

Keep on Space Truckin'
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Halifax

Quote from: z.monkey on January 17, 2009, 06:15:25 AMThen you are going to need thrusters, just a fan will work, but you want Bifield Brown thrusters, do you understand how to make those?  Each one needs a high voltage, high current power supply, not cheap.

[snip]

Keep on Space Truckin'

From the data I have (and I shall review and post it for certainty's sake) it is the voltage that counts and the current is simply enough to overcome the losses in leakage etc. of the capacitors.

[edit]
As to everything else concerning cost - it is what it is. Initially the costs will be high, but once a suitable craft is built the design can be modified to fit those two particular needs.
[/edit]

[edit2]
FOUND: I found the relevant data. It is an article written by Brown. In it he states that the capacitor requires only enough current to overcome losses in the capacitor. You can read it here.
[/edit2]

I just checked - the data I found on a website somewhere, so in this case it is not valid until refound. If I recall correctly it was an article by T.T. Brown. I shall endeavor to find it. My sincerest apologies.

-Hal

Revision .1 - Sat Jan 17 2009 - Added response to the rest of z.monkey's post.
Revision .2 - Sat Jan 17 2009 - Added the location of the aforementioned article stating that amperage is only required to be strong enough to overcome circuit resistance and losses in the capacitor.

z.monkey

I have some info on Bifield Brown Thrusters, gotta find it...

Look at this...
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6407.0

This is similar to a Bifield Brown Thruster but for a high density environment, water.  Look at the configuration of the electrodes and magnets and the force created in relation to these factors.  The thrust is not in the direction that I figured it would be.  From the classic Bifield Brown Theory the medium (air, water) is ionized and flows from the cathode (+) to the annode (-) via elastic cohesion.  With the MHD Drive there is a pair of magnets involved in the thruster.  They are aligned longitudinally with the electrodes and the force generated is at a right angle to the electrodes and the magnets.  The magnetic flux and electric current are interacting at a right angle forming a vortex between the electrodes.  This is a virtual screw and it pumps water through the device.  Very, very cool technologies...

OK, Mo Later...

z.monkey