Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic "Free Energy" designs released - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, January 17, 2009, 02:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

This was just added to thread on design #1 -->

Quote from: PaulLowranceIt should be said that these simple drawings are not necessarily what should be made because such a mechanical design could be difficult to achieve. I'm trying my best to convey the principles of precisely how the ambient thermal energy is captured. My three plastic disc drawing is probably better. Perhaps there's some way of placing the rods on swivels so as to eliminate the plastic discs stop and go action. Perhaps making the rods rounded, and on swivels, so as they approach to align early on as the plastic disc is still spinning at a steady rate, which would mean the rods are aligned and in contact for a given time, and then all of a sudden the plastic disc will pull the rods apart. That would eliminate the need for the plastic disc to stop and go. Of course, such a design would mean there's only two plastic discs, not three. Two plastic discs only means the event of capturing the ambient thermal energy is less efficient, but it would still work.

PL

Craigy

Ok got it, although i would make it simpler to start with..How about just one pair of coils and one disc. The 2 hard solunoids would be fixed to a base and a "Magazine" of say 4 soft rotating solunoids would rotate into the gap. i wonder if you could use a grass hopper escarpment powered by the fixed solunoids to drive the wheel around. just playing with the idea..

Thinking a bit more i see that in your 2 disc design everything switches or fires at once and all coils would essentially be wired in parrallel thus avoiding messy contacts that would be required on my brainstorming idea.

I have some reservations on the speeed this thing would have to spin at to beat the decay or time taken for the coil cores to go back to remanence, but that can be engineered..
Any concepts or ideas expressed in this post are intended for the public domain. Free licence is given to reproduce and or modify provided it is for non-profit use. I don't want money, I want overunity!!

PaulLowrance

You have some good ideas Craigy. I think you "get" the principle how the ambient thermal energy is captured. Understanding the underlining principle could save the designer a world of frustration and time. If there are still any questions about the principle then feel free to ask.

I would agree with you that the difficulty is in accelerating the rods fast enough. The desire to make this a small scale design is strong, but unfortunately the magnetic viscosity decreases with smaller scale. Unless one is extremely lucky or intuitive, it's probably best to do some magnetic viscosity measurements. See how small rods compare to large rods in terms of viscosity. Also that will give you an idea how fast the parts need to move.

You should find that a long rod will have more magnetic viscosity, but longer doesn't necessarily mean better because a long magnetic rod would have more losses.

PL

Edit: Added ", but unfortunately the magnetic viscosity decreases with smaller scale"

X00013

@ Paul

No free programs to mention of. And if you had access to any one of those programs in the World, they would not compute to an fe device, hence the vid link i post here. This aint a game of Chess. No PC program will help you validate builds, period.  There are forces at work in this Universe that PC programmers dont program. KISS. Keep it Simple Stupid. Record ur work and show it. No billion dollar program can duplicate what u can build. Even if all you spent was 5 bucks at Walmart. Imagine that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctRvclIDOz8

PaulLowrance

If anyone has the means of easily creating the following experiment then the results would be a monumental moment in history -->

Test to Verify it Works!
http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?topic=198.0

Proving the magnetic theory:
Skeptics said my mathematical numerical analysis of the diode arrays would be failure, a joke, but 13 months of extensive diode array measurements taking strictest precautions has proven that passive diodes produce a DC voltage. The following experiment will prove that my magnetic theory is correct by ***cooling*** the magnetic material. The goal of the following experiment is not a self-running machine, but a machine that simple vibrates one magnetic rod back and forth at a high rate. If you can move the rod fast enough during each cycle, faster than the magnetic viscosity (a known effect), then the outer rods (high magnetic viscosity material) ***will cool down!***

PL