Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MT Combination.

Started by mindsweeper, January 21, 2009, 05:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindsweeper

Was wondering if anyone has made this combination before and tested ?

sweep.

EDIT: I want to use MT 65 and MT 71, if someone has looked here please pipe up.

AB Hammer

Greetings mindsweeper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz7cZ6Z7e_A&feature=channel_page

Just different types of slide weight units. What moves the weights are missing on the MTs
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

mindsweeper

Hi AB,

5 weights I believe (in several machines)

I did have a look at that topic, very nice work. But if you go back 300 years and look at what materials and technology Bessler had access to I wonder if the design is similar. OR. Was the device as simple as he and others stated, "anyone could build it after taking one look inside"

Some of the new wheel designs I have seen here are quite unique and all show a element of Bessler work.

I have some thoughts on square iron spiral rods (very common at that time) and weights with square holes in them, however they are impossible to simulate with WM2D..

AB Hammer

mindsweeper

I am a blacksmith of 23 years and specialize in historic recreation of armour from the the Bronze age to the 17th century. Understanding the way they did it back then is my life. (so to speak) Simplicity is a relative term for an apprentice of a year could probably match most modern master craftsmen of our days, for they lived their work and had very little distractions of their skill development.

I have learned that WM2D is problematic at best for wheel design, for the program lacks the information that may lead it to work. But is is a good quick design device. Hands on and see with your own eyes tells you more than any computer can. Bessler said himself that you need to look at nature for the answer is there.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

mindsweeper

"Bessler said himself that you need to look at nature for the answer is there." I did read that, and towards the end of the MT drawings you see many with spirals, machines that cannot possibly work. Also machines with many wheels in a line, could be a spiral. If you look in the hubs of some of the wheels there is what looks like a small spiral with a small weight on the end.

Some of his beams have handles on the end.. ? for spiral winders

Looking over the posts here and on other forums I don't think it will be long before a useful wheel is made, be it pneumatic or gravity, I do wonder tho why in nearly 300 years someone has not figured it out.