Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama's administration will reveal UFO technology within 100 days!

Started by Reformator, January 24, 2009, 11:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charmrus

I think Obama's wife is an alien.
And Barak swallowed the koolaid

ChileanOne

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 25, 2009, 12:23:32 AM
Does anybody seriously think that the military, assuming they have that kind of technology, would entrust it to a politician, even if that politician is the president? If you do you have rocks in your head.

Hans von Lieven

100% agreed.

Those who expect Obama to make miracles and walk in water are in for a rude awakening. The only change they are goin to witness is the change of rate at which things are going to get worse, as you will see a noticeable speed up.

wizardofmars

More comedy gold from Michael Salla. He's promoting his quack expolitics theories for years.

Ike and the Alien Ambassadors
The Whole Tooth About the President's Extraterrestrial Encounter

By Peter Carlson
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, February 19, 2004; Page C01

Fifty years ago tomorrow -- on Feb. 20, 1954 -- President Dwight Eisenhower interrupted his vacation in Palm Springs, Calif., to make a secret nocturnal trip to a nearby Air Force base to meet two extraterrestrial aliens.

Or maybe not. Maybe Ike just went to the dentist. There's some dispute about this.

The Ike-met-with-ETs theory is advanced by Michael Salla, a former American University professor who now runs the Peace Ambassador Program at AU's Center for Global Peace.

For much of the '90s, Salla studied conflict resolution and tried unsuccessfully to apply that knowledge to prevent war in East Timor and the Balkans, he says. Frustrated, he began looking for an extraterrestrial connection to human misery and, he says, he found evidence of ET visitations -- including the Ike encounter -- on the Internet.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&contentId=A53203-2004Feb18&notFound=true
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

hoptoad

I'm sure there are plenty of Unintelligent Foolish Officials, with their own "special" technologies, that Obama's team can expose or reveal.
In fact, I'm sure Obama even has a few of his own!

UFOs are everywhere.  :o

Cheers

Pirate88179

I agree that Obama's wife is an alien.  She has to be. There can be no other logical reason for her.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen