Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally I think I got it !

Started by Gravitator, January 27, 2009, 12:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravitator

In this idea the air pressure is the main energy source and "double piston" is the module for
collect this energy (see the pictures. Values used in pictures are only example values).

Steps and who is paying?

1. In first phase the double piston is in "start position". The upper piston is filled with
   water lifted by air pressure.

2. Double piston will be released. This mean that upper piston will fall down. Because both
   pistons weights and lifted water are all upon each other I think there is not balance problems.
   The upper piston will be under lower piston after turn - at least I think so. (I think this
   could be quite easy to test with program some of you are using if there are doubts.
   I don't have this program and I don't know how to use it. In test the water can be replaced
   with some other weight and place all the weights in places and see how it will turn. If
   it wont turn with these values I think it is possible to find correct values...)

3. After turn double piston will be locked again. From lower piston water block that allows
   water fall down to pool will be opened. From upper piston this same block will be closed
   and block that holds the tube to pool will be opened. This means that the 100 kg weight will
   create negative pressure and lift the water to upper piston.

And this means (I think) that we can continually lift water up using air pressure.

Limits:
The height can't be more than boiling point of water in negative pressure.
In theory if we ignore the limit the maximum height must be under 9,81 meter. (When using air
pressure to lift water to this height the water will boil.)

With this model you can use energy in next two ways: From turning double piston and from falling water.
The falling water can be collected e.g. in some kind of funnel which contains water generator at bottom
before water falls from funnel to pool. The water to funnel can be collected with several double pistons
to keep generator going continually.

I know that with this it is not easy to power house and this is not what I'm looking after. In my mind
I think this can be used as primary energy source when producing hydrogen using electrolysis. As far as
I understand this might suite for this purpose. In other words could create enough electricity for electrolysis.

BR,
Gravitator

AB Hammer

Gravitator

I see what you are doing, but the buoyancy effect might give you trouble. But if you take it out of the tank you would have a fluid shifter. Here is a design I did awhile back to maybe help you along.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Gravitator

Maybe my drawing gives little bit wrong impression of what I'm trying to say.
The double piston turns upsidedown. It wont move any other way. And the connection tube to pool is a flexible tube - something like garden hose.

Hope this picture clarifies little bit what I mean.

AB Hammer

Quote from: Gravitator on January 27, 2009, 02:19:41 PM
Maybe my drawing gives little bit wrong impression of what I'm trying to say.
The double piston turns upsidedown. It wont move any other way. And the connection tube to pool is a flexible tube - something like garden hose.

Hope this picture clarifies little bit what I mean.

Gravitator

Go to this web sight and look under the MT.

http://www.orffyre.com/mt.html

Go to MT67, It is the somewhat the same design but not in a pool of fluid. Others there are the MT125. 126, 127, 128, and the MT129. I hope these will help you out if you try a build.

Good luck
Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AlanA

@ Gravitator

thanks for your eplanation.
But sorry, I have no idea how this can work.

Alana