Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally I think I got it !

Started by Gravitator, January 27, 2009, 12:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravitator

Here is a little bit more detailed explanation of the machine I have in my mind.
And I admit that the first picture I post is not very descriptive... Hope this opens the idea little bit better.

tbird

Gravitator

you're such a clever guy!    :o

i wonder though, is the pool really needed.  wouldn't it work the same (or better) if both a & b were just connected together?  you still have atmosphere in the middle and fewer parts and smaller footprint and no water loss and.....

when will you build?

tom
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

PhiScience

Gravitator,
I just did a little test of your setup with some very gooooood ;D results.
I took a 1-1/2” bore pneumatic cylinder and hung it 5-ft. above a bucket of water, using a ¼” air hose I put one end of it into the water and the other end I attached to the top of the cylinder. With the cylinder fully retracted I hooked a 5lbs weight to the piston rod of the cylinder and it had no problem drawing the water up and filling the cylinder completely.

Thank you, Gravitator
Wayne
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.

spinner

Hi, Gravitator!

At the moment, i'd like to ask you the same question as tbird...

Is the pool really needed for your concept? Why not just linking the upper and bottom side of the flipping/rolling cylinder ???
Hmm...

Cheers!
"Ex nihilo nihil"

Gravitator

You are right, it would be easier to connect upper piston directly to lower piston.

What I had in my mind when I draw this was the potential energy of of water. In my
mind double pistons were used to collect water with several double pistons e.g. into some kind of
funnel with small water turbine and the water would fall to pool through small water turbine. When using
several double pistons collecting water you can avoid technical limits like max. piston size
compare to potential energy needed to run e.g. small generator. With one double piston
there is also always the waiting time present. With several double pistons and collecting water
you can create ongoing movement. I don't know how difficult it is to synchronize several double
pistons work together without falling water ?

So in short I guess it is possible to connect pistons directly and I admit, much easier but
I think this might limit little bit the co operation with several double pistons.

I guess both ways are possible. It depends on for what you are using the machine :)