Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally I think I got it !

Started by Gravitator, January 27, 2009, 12:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

@ wizkycho,

Of course a body lighter than water can float. A body lighter than water however cannot syphon!

If you want to suck up water (incidentally, there is no such thing as suction, there is only differential in pressure) the weight that is sinking has to have a higher density than water, in other words it cannot float. A weight can float or sink, it cannot do both when you want it.

If you only studied hydrostatics and hydraulics as I suggested you would know what I am talking about. It strikes me as curious that you will not do so. It is only a mouse click away and I take it you do have a computer.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

TinselKoala

"Thanks again Gravitron...Thanks to You now We have Overunity InfinityPump that really works everywhere where gravity exists.

Wiz - Overunity InfinityPump works"

How can you say this???
Nowhere do I see a pump that works. All I see is some drawings and simulations and flawed analyses that predict it "should" work, IF only frictionless cylinder seals, zero-work-function valves, and reworking the laws of physics were allowed.

Please, DO NOT claim that you have something that works, until YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING THAT WORKS.

This "overunity pump" does not, will not, and cannot work.

PROVE ME WRONG by building one, if you can. Otherwise, stop claiming what isn't true.

rlortie

If you think you have it, take a look at this;

http://freepowertofreepeople.blogspot.com/

Note that the bottom picture is a video, after the first two minutes it is activated and operation shown.

Ralph

TinselKoala

"Operation?"

Just what "operation" is being shown in that video?

Certainly not the "operation" of the device described in the patent application, the claims, or the drawings. It is only a partial bit of the apparatus, if that.

And, it clearly doesn't run all by itself, indefinitely.

And, it's from over a year ago.

TinselKoala

From the ppt presentation it is clear that the device in the link above is a "buoyancy motor #4" as described on Simanek's site:
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm#buoy4
It is supposed to work by recycling a float from the bottom of a filled tube to the top by buoyancy, and back to the bottom by gravity, through the usual "magic valves" that don't leak, displace perfectly and work without friction or force.
Even though the posts on the blog are from today (or tomorrow) the materials included for download are dated December 2007.
Another case of: Not done homework, extravagant claims unsupported by evidence, a partial build, a patent application that will never be granted, and a solicitation of funds.