Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity Prize may be way too small

Started by spacetrax, January 28, 2009, 02:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacetrax

Hi@all

You see that it is now 2 years and the OU prize has not beean awarded, maybe because it is too hard to make a OU device at home. We are not even able to make regular solar cells at home.
What if all members donate 10 USD for the prize, in order to bring it over 100.000 USD?
Maybe then somebody who really has a OU device would consider to come here and give it to us, instead of selling it to some big company, as Thomas Trawoeger did, selling his pyramid to (allegedly) Siemens. The only condition should be that the OU device can be made at home and does not require some industrial process.
What do you say?

blueroomelectronics

The prize has not been awarded because it is impossible to win. If such a device were possible you'd win the Nobel prize and money would not be a problem.
There are plenty of sites offering large sums for such a device but their money is safe.

spacetrax

I would`t say so...
I guess an OU device is nearly impossible to make at home, because it might require industrial processes to be built. That´s why such a home-made device is so precious and rare and it would deserve a big price to be paid for it.

Quote from: blueroomelectronics on January 29, 2009, 12:37:24 PM
The prize has not been awarded because it is impossible to win. If such a device were possible you'd win the Nobel prize and money would not be a problem.
There are plenty of sites offering large sums for such a device but their money is safe.

spinner

Quote from: spacetrax on January 28, 2009, 02:22:10 PM
Hi@all

You see that it is now 2 years and the OU prize has not been awarded, maybe because it is too hard to make a OU device at home. We are not even able to make regular solar cells at home.
Yes, it's "hard" to make a real "OU" device at home. It seems..?
What if all members donate 10 USD for the prize, in order to bring it over 100.000 USD?
Maybe then somebody who really has a OU device would consider to come here and give it to us, instead of selling it to some big company, as Thomas Trawoeger did, selling his pyramid to (allegedly) Siemens. The only condition should be that the OU device can be made at home and does not require some industrial process.
What do you say?
OK, a call for donation is in order... I'd  like to pay a sum of "10" (whatever currency) anytime, anywhere... if it would be helpfull....
You know, there are many alleged OU prices, starting from a thousand(s) to a million(s)....

Please, don't mix a fairy tales (Tom Sawyer's (?) "pyramids", etc...) into the context....  How fucked up your believing senses really are?
Have you asked "Siemens" about that? No? Well, I can confirm the Siemens guys (at least in Europe) are for real, so they don't deal with someones crazy ideas or wet dreams (without any kind of proof)......

OK, a REAL OU device (???) would worth billions.... (And the "inertial" value would be priceless....)

Let's see the one who would sell "his soul" for a mere 10k....  ;D
Anyone?
"Ex nihilo nihil"

z.monkey

Doing industrial processes at home is not unfathomable.  Expensive, yes, but not impossible.  But it's not like we are doing 45 nanometer deep UV lithography.  Most areas of OU are electromagnetic and accumulative, easily accomplished in a garage workshop.  I think the problem here is not lack of money, but lack of fundamental understanding of nature's processes.  Once that fundamental understanding is commonplace we will see free energy devices popping out of every little nook and cranny...

Just a matter of time and understanding...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!