Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DIY Energy amplification experiment

Started by Magnethos, January 29, 2009, 09:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

I have just researched for some days in the net to get enough information to replicate an experiment to get energy from the vacuum. This experiment shows how we can get more ouput energy than input. I mean, we can charge a capacitor in 1 Msec if we try to replicate the next experiment. In 1 msec we only draw voltage from the battery and we don't draw current from the source. So, we aren't destroying the battery and we will have a free energy device. In 1 msec you can get up to 600 Volts in a bigger cap.

I will replicate the experiment too. But I need to buy some material in the net and maybe I need to wait 1 or 2 weeks until I get the materials. You can replicate this experiment because I know in the USA is more easy to find the materials.

This is the information that anyone can see in a youtube video. The key to free energy devices.

Frederic2k1

You are only capturing the high BackEMF of the high-inductive coil. That is the reason that you need at least 300 windings...

No OU, sorry...

Magnethos

Quote from: Frederic2k1 on January 29, 2009, 11:05:39 AM
You are only capturing the high BackEMF of the high-inductive coil. That is the reason that you need at least 300 windings...

No OU, sorry...

I haven't replicated this experiment. But in youtube you can see a video where the guy that 'invented' this circuit shows the Negentropic effect. In 1 milisec he gets 200 Volts in a cap.
I know that we need a some time to charge a capacitor, maybe some second or minutes. But this guy can get up to 600 Volts in less than 1 Second. This experiment has been replicated by other user and he gets the same effect. You get energy from the vacuum (negentropic effect), for that reason the output is higher than the input.

How you Can you explain that?

Frederic2k1

QuoteBut this guy can get up to 600 Volts in less than 1 Second.

The capacitator has a capacity of only 30 uF, it is very easy to charge it in such a short time...

Can you post the link to the youtube-video ?

jadaro2600

Quote from: Magnethos on January 29, 2009, 11:09:51 AM
I haven't replicated this experiment. But in youtube you can see a video where the guy that 'invented' this circuit shows the Negentropic effect. In 1 milisec he gets 200 Volts in a cap.
I know that we need a some time to charge a capacitor, maybe some second or minutes. But this guy can get up to 600 Volts in less than 1 Second. This experiment has been replicated by other user and he gets the same effect. You get energy from the vacuum (negentropic effect), for that reason the output is higher than the input.

How you Can you explain that?

He doesn't measure the time at all, so assuming that it was one milisecond isn't an accurate statement.  He touches the side of the capacitor it could have been closer to 23 or 40ms.  we don't really know, he takes a wild guess.  He should use a timing circuit with a relay - for example...something repeatable and predictable.

Lets say then, that you could half-assed charge a capacitor - which is what I would expect would happen; how would you measure your half-ass charged capacitor?

The voltage in the aforementioned video experiment spiked, this can be expected when discharging a large current.. as the current drops, the voltage increases. Another thing to note his initial experiment did not contain an inductive coil.  The second one did.

If I were to explain it, i would have to say that there was a shock-wave caused by high current thus inducing a large emf which remained in the capacitor.  THIS experiment make no effort what-so-ever to take into account how much current was drawn - or how much heat was created for that matter.

If you or anyone else replicates this experiment, you need to get a large1, reliable2, predictable3 capacitor in place of the battery, and use a battery to charge this capacitor; at which point you allow the experiment to continue as normal - DON'T use a battery as the source for the experiment.  Batteries have amazing discharge variability - capacitor are meant to be predictable.

1. at least 3 to 4 times as much uF and an a LOWER voltage rating that the to-be-charged capacitor.
2. test the capacitor for it's reliability ..use a graph to determine it's discharge drop off and make determinations as to how much went from there to here, and here to there.  Do this for both capacitors.
3. test it again and again and for a standards analysis for both capacitors.

Can the circuit be used for a pulse motor? That's is the real question.  I also imagine that the emf from the collapsing magnetic field could also be used, maybe if the current is decent and the collapsing field is mediated with diodes.

AN absurd reminder or two:
Bifilar windings have capacitance. And...
if you're going to film something, don't put yourself in front on the device you want to display.  it's like narrating a tvshow with your back to the audience while everything you talk about is taking place in front of you, the narrator. it's like this; i have a left handed math teacher, and I sit on the right hand side of the classroom.  The teacher is almost always between me and the work he's righting on the board.