Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DIY Energy amplification experiment

Started by Magnethos, January 29, 2009, 09:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

A link to his videos:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cUS03yNl40&feature=channel and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9irQJ6mivs&feature=channel
From the diagram above, the circuit looks like three capacitors - even though one is a coil, two are in series and one is in parallel to the power source.  How strange.

Magnethos

Thanks for the links Jadaro,

We can get more detailed info if we see the video.
I saw that video in youtube, and I emailed to the author but I haven't any reply  :-\

I don't fully understand that circuit, but this is what I know:
When we draw Pure voltage in that circuit, the positive resistances turn into a negative resistance. Positive resistors scatter energy, and negative resistors get energy from the vacuum. Energy is disordered in the vacuum, but following this process you can re-order that virtual energy from the vacuum (negentropy process). When current saturates the circuit, we have a common positivie resistor that scatters energy.

The questions are:
1. Why that guy splits the positive? (I know Ev Gray used a similar technique called positive splitting)

2. If the guy is using copper wire (I don't know)... the relaxation time of the copper is 1.5 x 10^(-19). Extremely fast. The relaxation time in a conductor is the time that current needs to saturate the circuit.
If we use an alloy of 98% Al and 2% Fe, we can get a relaxation time of 1 msec. But using copper... is impossible in theory.

Magnethos

The theory he used to make his experiment is here:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/tbfrenrg.htm

But in the schematics of JLN, we can see the special alloy wire. This is what I don't understand. The guy of the video is using copper as conductor and replicate the same effect using copper is impossible to us. Using copper wire we need to switch on/off in 0.0000000000000000000015 Secs.... impossible.

So... I don't understand why he can get that effect using copper as conductor.

jadaro2600

Quote from: Magnethos on January 29, 2009, 05:34:32 PM
The questions are:
1. Why that guy splits the positive? (I know Ev Gray used a similar technique called positive splitting)

I've seen splitting the positive, it ends up exploding batteries.  one battery is turned into a diode, which is bad   unless your using a nicd battery, where, if your discharge the nicd, then the poles may reverse.  don't quote me on that though.  there is a battery that will reverse voltages if it's dicharged to much.

I've never witnessed a genuine positive-splitting circuit working.

Quote from: Magnethos on January 29, 2009, 05:34:32 PM
2. If the guy is using copper wire (I don't know)... the relaxation time of the copper is 1.5 x 10^(-19). Extremely fast. The relaxation time in a conductor is the time that current needs to saturate the circuit.
If we use an alloy of 98% Al and 2% Fe, we can get a relaxation time of 1 msec. But using copper... is impossible in theory.

What do you mean by relaxation time? with regard to coils, that is.

I find that floral wire makes a good source of iron wire, it's insulated as well, so that it won't rust.  Not sure about the thermal resistivity of dielectric breakdown potentials of that wire though.

Magnethos

Thanks for the info about positive splitting.

Relaxation time constant is the time current needs to saturates the circuit.
This is a factor that is omited in the Ohm's Law.

Each time you draw power in a wire, the voltage appears instantly, but current needs some time to appears. In copper, current appears after the 0.000000000000000000015 Sec. But there is a special alloy that has a relaxation time of 1 Msec. This theory is explained in electromagnetic engineering books. So, in the original schematic is said that if you only draw voltage from the battery, you can charge a capacitor. If you repeat the process, you don't kill (discharge) the battery and you would have a free energy device.

The guy of the video is based on that information, but he has modified the original experiment.