Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

speak this, out load.

Started by nitinnun, February 01, 2009, 02:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

they can hear you if you speak to them, as if they are in the same room.

they can also hear your thoughts and emotions.
but can only legally respond to things spoken out loud, and with emotion/intent.

Smart Monkey

Well I'm up for anything.   I do feel it is of utmost importance in the days to come to realize that our physical beings are temporary, an embodiment of the eternal reality.   Living in fear of Death is never living at all.

Bulbz

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 02, 2009, 07:27:01 AM
All politicians must be fallen angels.

Regards...

And they're rotten to the core too  :P
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Cap-Z-ro

Its been said the first order of business after a revolution is to kill all the lawyers.

All the politicians must have been killed in the revolt when that was said. :)

I recommend burying them at least 12 feet deep...because deep deep down they are good people.

Regards...