Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to build a Rodin Coil

Started by magpie, February 02, 2009, 03:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie

Quote from: Yucca on February 06, 2009, 03:57:58 AM
@Magpie,

Just a quick heads up, Your coils are very tidy, but not quite built to the specs set out by Rodin. He says that the winds should only occupy two thirds of the toroid. One wind is wound as a band that occupies one third, the second wind next to the first then occupies another third and this leaves one third unoccupied. The two winds are energised with opposite polarity and Rodin says that this empty third is in fact an invisible third wind where some strange tempic field manifests.

Its all about 3,6,9. In his video he says one coil is the 3. One coil is the 6 and the invisible coil is the 9 (which represents the creative force).

Aaah, thanks Yucca,

If you look at the first video I put up showing my first (the orange) coil, you can see there is a ten degree space between the first and second coil as per the diagram, should I be pushing the first and second coils together?
I should point out that my coils are also different in that they use insulated wire, I haven't gotten hold of uninsulated wire but do you know of a solvent for the shellac?
I wonder what happens if you make the first coils out of three winds and the second out of six, I might try fitting on a third coil of nine winds...

nievesoliveras

Quote from: magpie on February 06, 2009, 09:21:54 PM
Thanks Jesus,

I don't know much about the Joule thief, does it produce some sort of voltage spike?
What sort of effects would we be expecting connecting the Rodin coil to the Joule Thief circuit?

The joule thief sort of amplify the voltage like a dc to dc voltage booster. It is the transistor that pulsing the toroid transformer does the trick. The resistor plays an important part. It controls the amount of voltage that will go to the transistor's base and also avoids that the LED get blown out by a higher voltage than the max it can manage.

The effects expected by connecting the rodin to a joule thief are unknown. It is been said that the rodin makes a magnet to spin. Also it is not bifilar in order to have a center tap connection.
To make it work you need to use two of them and put one leg of each to positive and the other two legs, one goes to the transistors base through a 1k resistor initially and the other one goes to the transistor's collector.

The output would be, collector positive and emitter negative. Also remember that the emitter is connected to the battery negative.

Maybe I can make a schematic of what I am saying.

Jesus

TheNOP

if i got it right the rodin coil have 2 coils.

i see at least 3 possible configurations, there might be more.

1 - the 2 coils are use like in a basic joule thief.
2 - 1 external inductor with one of the rodin coil as a basic jt, and the other rodin coil as a secondary output
3 - same as # 2 but rodin coils interchanged.

can a rodin coil have more then 2 coils ?