Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Lindemann, The Mechanical Engine: A Re-Evolution of Bessler's Wheel

Started by hartiberlin, February 03, 2009, 11:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebeLLz

Man kann Energie nicht erzeugen, nur umwandeln.

mondrasek

I've attached a WM2D file made by importing a DXF of all the elements needed (I think) to simulate Lindemann's concept.  It tried to stay as true to his drawings as possible by scaling the drawing on page 5 of his document and drawing in AutoCAD.  This was then polar arrayed 8 times to complete the entire assembly with identical pieces at precise locations.  I took some liberty with the design of the cam profile and engineered the ratchet to my liking.  The entire drawing was scaled so that the wheel would be 10 ft. in diameter, since this was one of the sizes supposedly demoed by Bessler.

Please let me know if anyone would like the models modified in anyway.  I have only played with WM2D a very short amount of time and do not know if these models are the easiest or even are complete enough to simulate the concept.

Thanks,

M.

Whoops.  Just noticed the ratchet DXF did not translate properly into WM2D.  I modified and have attached the updated file.

mondrasek

Well here is what I was able to simulate.  I had to remove the spring mechanisms that bounce the pendulums back from the outer rim of the wheel.  Too many objects for WM2D I think.  I replaced them with just the plunger part of the spring mechanism with an elasticity of 1.0, so an idealized spring, basically.  Not as neat to watch, but effective enough I think.  I also added a falling mass to start the wheel spinning.  It functions as Lindemann described as it is started at an appropriate RPM (and yes the pendulums swing, bounce, and catch back on the ratchet), but quickly slows once the initial swinging pendulums reach the point on the other side where they want to reset inwards.  Then she stops rather quickly.

I've idealized many masses and frictions towards zero but don't think there is much more to try.  Let me know if anyone has ideas to try.

Thanks,

M.

mondrasek

Daum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daum.net (January 11, 2009)Daum (Korean: 다음; KRX: 035720) is a popular web portal in South Korea, with its rival Naver. Daum offers many Internet services to web users, including a popular free web-based e-mail, messaging service, forums, shopping and news.

The popularity of Daum is a reflection of the high level of internet use in South Korea. The country has the highest level of broadband users, and one of the most widespread levels of computer and Internet access.