Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEORN is NOT DEAD!!! Go check their website NOW !!! WWW.STEORN.COM

Started by Tracker, February 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esaruoho

Quote from: Bulbz on February 10, 2009, 09:26:46 PM
I just entered my email address and clicked Register, and I now eagerly await a reply.

Cheers Bud

and have they responded

Bulbz

Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

spinner

Quote from: esaruoho on February 10, 2009, 08:19:25 PM
::)

well, im yet to get a response from steorn on the usb hall probe. i would like to find out how much it costs, etc, and they say it is available from feb5th. maybe i wasnt a notable mailer or it got lost. ohwell.

Well, I've heard that the USB thingy will cost you >280 Eur...
It may get popular with the worldwide Magnetic FE researchers...

An "of the shelf" Hall's chip in package with an USB circuit and accompanying software?
For 10k pieces order, the cost would be somewhere at 25â,¬.... Made in China, of course....

It's a "one axis" magnetic field "measuring"/evaluation stuff, good for the basic experiments... Maybe it shows their effect "in vivo", too...?

You send them a request ? Well, I think they may have been busy right now with the presentations of their "tech" in the "big oil" countries...

Why not? If anyone of the Sheiks sees the potentials / possibility, he would instantly invest in the concept.... If they spend hundreds of millions for the horses, yachts, fancy buildings,... Why not invest in the future, into revolution?   

The sick West hasn't recognised the potential so far....  ;)

So, the "technology" may, eventually, end in the "BigOil's" hands....
Lovely....

"Ex nihilo nihil"

mindsweeper

I found this article on the BBC website regarding steorn,

What is he holding in his hands? also there is a picture of it a little way down the page..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6283374.stm

esaruoho

Quote from: mindsweeper on February 13, 2009, 06:42:00 AM
I found this article on the BBC website regarding steorn,
What is he holding in his hands? also there is a picture of it a little way down the page..
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6283374.stm

*facepalm*.. this is a press-shot, from july 2007, of the failed Steorn demonstration, where he held the rotating device in his hands. later on when the cameras + lamps were switched on for the broadcast etc, there was a problem with the bearings due to heat+friction and it all went bonkers.

how about you let us know when you find a 2009 article that has something new.