Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GEET Dutch to english translation -PWWEZE

Started by ashtweth_nihilisti, February 03, 2009, 09:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashtweth_nihilisti

PWWWEZ CAN any one help with this??????, we would help Paul David Pantone with a translation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUpFfs8-I9c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tup7A6UNTKI

R there ANY OU Dutch brothers here who can help?

Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

hansvonlieven

G'day Ash,

Get a private message to koen1 . He is Dutch and very, very switched on.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

pese

te teories from tis guy are very interessantly. i
the statment over Paul Pantone himeself are
very terible, to see te surpression and "selection".

Koen or other will translate this . i can only help to
translate to german. my english is not so fine to
translate such senensetiv words exactly.
oterwise i ask the moderator stefan to translate
my german translation to english . But better anyone
can do this in ONE-time

G.Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Creativity

if Koen is too busy i can translate,no problemo,just let me know.

In first link,first 2 minutes are just an introduction that u can find everywhere.Nothing new or detailed in it.From 7th min he is just saying the story of the Pantone.Last seconds he demonstrates engine running on Cola,coffie and water and some gasoline.

He was showing 2 pipes and one iron rod.Pipes are placed one inside of the other and the rod is inside the small pipe.Because the hot exhaust gases are rushing through the bigger pipe and cold vapours from the bubbler through small pipe,an electric field is created.Iron rod is then compared by him to the surface of the Earth,that gets electrical discharges(plasma).Samller pipe is compared to the clouds discharging lightenings to the rod.
He was asked how it turns this coffie etc. into fuel ,but he doesn't know it.He just build it as a proof of concept and it is working :)
He says somebody came up with an idea that u can compare the working of it with the mechanical electroisis.U r not supplying any electricity in here because the hot gases and cold gases r moving in opposite direction and that creates electricity by itself.

He lets the engine warm up on normal gasoline,then he is turning off the tap with gasoline and lets the GEET system supply the fuel from now on.He uses gasoline with water and coffie,but with cola,sugar,apple juice is also ok.He says best results were obtained by Pantone when mixing 20% of crude oil with 80 %of salt water.He also thinks that it is possible to run the engine only on water when building more paralell GEET systems or build a very good GEET system.He haven't tried this yet.

that was it for the first link.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Creativity

second link:
until 2 min 50s -story of Pantone.

Then he tells how u can take any ordinary combustion engine and when u place white piece of cloth at the exhaust,it will become black and it will stink.With GEET it is not black and it doesn't stink.He says it is because in normal situation not all of the fuel is  burned fully.The rest is just a presentation and no details of internal working or design.

In the end he is asked of he was contacted by any Shell or EXOn or who than else,he wasn't.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.