Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch Wall Generator

Started by jkgulick, February 05, 2009, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: jadaro2600 on December 07, 2009, 12:31:00 AM
Any developments on this thread?

Well, I can at least say what doesn't work.

An iron core with magnets on each end does not work.
I used an iron core 50mm long by 25mm dia, and 25mm by 6mm magnets.
A 280mm rotor with 24 NSNS magnets around.

Findings:

Just the two 200 turn each, air core coil generates a voltage...4.16 volts

Just a plain iron core generates a voltage....8.1 volts

Core with magnets... 7,15 volts

Conclusions:

The core with the magnets attached generated less wattage than did the plain core. 2.5 watts for the core/magnets versus 3 watts for the plain core.

Lenz was apparent, difficult for me to measure in/out at these small levels but approximately 2.4 watts additional for the prime mover as against 2,5 watts output.

Ron P

The clamp on is measuring .52 amps (120V AC line)

The voltmeter shows 4.34 volts AC

The ammeter shows .6 amps  (2.6 watts)

Mk1

Try to find a old hair clipper the ones with a big coil in it ...

rave154

I-ron.....are you THE "Ron"....that made the new rotor for Thane? ( thought youre work looked familiar)

the only thing i can see in your setup thats different from the diagram......is that you have your coils/magnet combo.....at the side of the rotor....as opposed to the edge of the rotot...as is shown in the diagram........dont know if this would make a difference.....just thought i would point it out

i_ron

Yup, it is I.

That is my "standard' RV test bed but not the Thane rotor in this picture. Changing the drawing to axial should have no effect. What is different from the initial drawing is this is modification from a later post where it was proposed to use a core to separate the magnets.

What I note in the above experiment is the windings can not be directly in line with the rotating magnet as it will generate a potential with the usual lenz reaction.

Anyway, thanks for the comeback

Ron

[/quote]
I-ron.....are you THE "Ron"....that made the new rotor for Thane? ( thought youre work looked familiar)

the only thing i can see in your setup thats different from the diagram......is that you have your coils/magnet combo.....at the side of the rotor....as opposed to the edge of the rotot...as is shown in the diagram........dont know if this would make a difference.....just thought i would point it out
[/quote]

i_ron

Quote from: i_ron on July 09, 2010, 10:25:02 PM

What I note in the above experiment is the windings can not be directly in line with the rotating magnet as it will generate a potential with the usual lenz reaction.

OK, I did one more experiment with a 1/2 inch by 3 inch magnet and a sniffer coil. Max induction is just outboard of the rotating magnet width but not terribly impressive... .008 volts per turn.

Ron